Like in Phasmophobia, Demonologist's ghosts are responsive to voice commands and will hear what you're saying. By speaking aloud, you can anger ghosts, prompt them to come near you, and even learn more about the ghosts' personalities depending on what they respond to and how they behave.
Properly using voice commands is one of the most important skills in Demonologist, plus it can let you unlock some amazing Easter eggs that developers have hidden throughout the game. Here are all of the voice commands you can use in Demonologist and what they'll do.
Demonologist Voice Commands Listed
Some Demonologist voice commands will work at any time, while others require you to be in a specific map or room for them to trigger their related Easter egg. Here are all of the ones we've discovered so far:
- Piano - This command will have the ghost play a song on the piano in the pub.
- Beer - Saying this aloud at the bar will have a ghost serve you a drink.
- Volcano - Reading the word "Volcano" from the graveyard tombstone in the Lighthouse lobby triggers a jumpscare.
- Romero - This phrase is associated with the Romero puzzle; saying "Romero" on the hospital map after solving the puzzle will trigger an event.
- Bloody Mary (x3) - This command allows you to interact with the Maria Room.
- Lust - This command is involved with solving the Maria Room.
- Smile - This command is involved with solving the Maria Room.
- Ball - Finding the incomplete sentence in the Abandoned House will allow you to say this command and play ball with the ghost.
- Magna - Across from the library room, find the word "Magna" and say the word aloud to trigger this secret.
- Dream - This command allows you to interact with the Dream Room.
- Anger - This command is part of the series of statements that let you enter the Dream Room.
- Victoria - This command is part of the series of statements that let you enter the Dream Room.
- Swear words (any) - This will anger the ghost and potentially trigger a hunt.
These phrases won't work with the Spirit Box; the Spirit Box has its own set of commands and voice phrases.
Those are all of the voice commands we know of so far in Demonologist. Developers are frequently updating this game and adding new phrases and Easter eggs for players to explore, so be sure to try out these phrases, as well as some of your own, while playing Clock Wizard Games' ghost-hunting title!