Rise and shine, Guardians, it's Tuesday, and that means it's time for the scheduled weekly reset in Destiny 2.
For those uninitiated and unfamiliar with the game, every Tuesday at 10:00am PT/6:00pm GMT, Bungie decides to reset every activity reward, change challenges, singes, and rotate weekly playlists, ensuring a new batch of Pinnacle Gear to chase for those religiously playing the game.
This week, we continue to grind Medals in the Guardian Games back for the final weeks of Season of the Chosen, a special event that pits Warlocks, Hunters, and Titans in a friendly competition amongst themselves.
- Read more: Destiny 2 - Everything you need to know about crossplay, transmog, Vault of Glass return, and more
Without further ado, this is what the weekly Destiny 2 reset for 27th April to 4th May.
Destiny 2 April 27-May 4 weekly reset
Guardian Games continue
We have an entire article explaining what the Guardian Games actually are and how to take part in them, but the basics of it involve earning Medals and Laures, then proceed to exchange them for points in a global leaderboard that will reward the subclass who earns the most at the end of the event.
Nightfall: The Ordeal - Modifiers and Grandmaster
This week's Nightfall is The Devil's Lair. Here's every modifier available for every tier and Grandmaster.
- Scorched Earth: Enemies throw grenades significantly more often
- Champions: Overloard
- Champions: Barrier
- Sepik's Gaze: Incoming Arc and Splash damage increased
- All Hero modifiers
- Equipment Locked
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage
- All Legend modifiers
- Champions: Mob
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impared. Killing enemies may create Wells of Light.
Grandmaster (1300 -25 contest modifier)
- Join In Progress Disabled
- Extra Champions
- Extra Shields}
- Arach-NO! When defeated, Fallen Vandals spawn a web mine at their feet
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit
- Chaff: Radar is disabled
- Limited Revives
Crucible playlists update - Showdown out, Clash in
Showdown is one of the modes required to complete all Seasonal Challenges, so if you were a diligent Guardian, its absence shouldn't bother you at all.
There's chance Showdown might appear on the final two resets, so keep an eye out if you're missing this challenge.
As usual, these challenges are optional but will net you more rewards upon raid completion. This week's challenges are:
- Deep Stone Crypt: The Core Four - Fourth encounter, Guardians must dunk all four nuclear cores before each DPS phase.
- Garden of Salvation: A Link to the Chain - Second encounter, all Guardians must recieve the enlightened buff at the same time
- Last Wish - Forever Fight - Third encounter, don't kill smol ogres, kill big boi.
And there you have it! An exciting time to be a Destiny 2 fan, don't miss out on everything this week has to offer.
We'll see you next time for the upcoming weekly reset on 27th April.
- Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest
- Austringer God Roll
- Calus Midi Tool God Roll
- Dead Man's Tale God Roll
- Fixed Odds God Roll
- Hawkmoon God Roll
- How To Get Come To Pass
- How To Get Dawn Chorus
- How To Get Omnioculus
- How To Get Star-Eater Scales
- Mechabre God Roll
- Osteo Striga Catalyst
- Riptide God Roll
- Queens and Worms Quest