Destiny 2 Season 18, aka, Season of the Plunder, has arrived, bringing in a host of new seasonal activities for players to complete, seasonal weapons to acquire, armor to focus, and more. As always, players will spend a lot of time grinding for new loot, even more so since it's a pirate-themed season.
Speaking of loot, Season 18 also introduces a new Exotic Fusion Rifle called Delicate Tomb. It's an Arc weapon, which makes it all the more important this season as Arc 3.0 update is also now live in the game with new Arc abilities for every subclass.
For those curious to get their hands on the Delicate Tomb Exotic Fusion Rifle, look no further than our guide here that explains everything about it, including its stats, ornament, and how to get it.
How to get the Delicate Tomb Exotic Fusion Rifle in Destiny 2 Season of the Plunder
Delicate Tomb Exotic Fusion Rifle is part of the Season of the Plunder season pass. Premium owners will instantly unlock this exotic, whereas free players will have to increase their season rank to 35 to get their hands on it.
- Destiny 2 Lightfall Release Date, Story, Strand Subclass, More
- Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order Guide
- Destiny 2 Season 18 Artifact Mods Revealed
Destiny 2 Season of the Plunder also adds an ornament for the Delicate Tomb Exotic Fusion Rifle, which players can unlock at season rank 100 of the premium season pass.
Delicate Tomb Exotic Fusion Rifle perks and stats
- Fluted Barrel - Greatly increases handling speed. Slightly increases stability.
- Liquid Coil - Slower-building charge for time for higher damage. Increases impact damage. Slower charge time.
- Tempest Cascade - Collecting an Ionic Trace overcharges this weapon's next shot, jolting targets on hits.
- Short Action Stock - This weapon is especially easy to grip. Greatly increases handling speed.
Traitor's Vessel - Fires a wide horizontal spread when shot from the hip. Final blows with this weapon have a chance to generate Ionic Traces. Powerful foes and opposing Guardians always generate Ionic Traces.
- Impact – 60
- Range– 29
- Stability – 37
- Handling – 86
- Reload Speed – 48
- Aim Assistance - 35
- Zoom - 15
- Airborne Effectiveness - 6
How to get the Delicate Tomb Exotic Fusion Rifle catalyst in Destiny 2 Season of the Plunder
To get the catalyst for the Delicate Tomb Exotic Fusion Rifle, players will have to talk to the Banshee-44 in the Tower, who would then give a catalyst quest. Completing the quest "The Form of the Danger" will grant players the Delicate Tomb catalyst.
Delicate Tomb Catalyst perk
- Ionic Interment - Collecting an Ionic Trace partially reloads the magazine from reserves.
And that's everything you need to know about the new Delicate Tomb Exotic Fusion Rifle in Destiny 2 Season of the Plunder.
For more on the game, check our section dedicated to Destiny 2 Season of the Plunder news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Bungie.
- Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest
- Austringer God Roll
- Calus Midi Tool God Roll
- Dead Man's Tale God Roll
- Fixed Odds God Roll
- Hawkmoon God Roll
- How To Get Come To Pass
- How To Get Dawn Chorus
- How To Get Omnioculus
- How To Get Star-Eater Scales
- Mechabre God Roll
- Osteo Striga Catalyst
- Riptide God Roll
- Queens and Worms Quest