Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted enters its fourth week as Bungie deploys hotfix 188.8.131.52 to fix several issues that have been plaguing the game.
While Destiny 2 undergoes maintenance for its weekly reset, Bungie has released a blogpost detailing all the changes included in the latest hotfix 184.108.40.206. These include several rearrangements to the Grasp of Avarice dungeon, Vault of Glass raid, and Trials of Osiris.
Everything included in Destiny 2 hotfix 220.127.116.11
The latest hotfix also fixes several ongoing issues with the Derelict Levithian, the hauntingly beautiful explorable introduced in Season of the Haunted.
- How to farm Figments of Darkness in Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted
- How To Farm Opulent Umbral Energy In Destiny 2 Season Of The Haunted
- Destiny 2 - Where To Find Chests And Use Opulent Keys
- Destiny 2 Solar 3.0 Abilities and Aspects revealed
Below you will find this list of all the changes and updates included in hotfix 18.104.22.168.
Raids And Dungeons
- Moving forward, Grasp of Avarice dungeon will only drop a Pinnacle reward upon completion when it is the featured dungeon of the week.
- Encounter completions during non-featured weeks have a chance to drop a Powerful reward.
- Vault of Glass: Fixed an issue where a Titan’s Solar Throwing Hammer could interrupt boss attacks from the Templar.
- Fixed an issue where Sunspots could break immune shields in Vault of Glass, Garden of Salvation, and Vow of the Disciple.
- Sever: Fixed an issue where players could not teleport all out of Shame and Reconciliation Sever activities after the boss is defeated.
- Nightmare Containment: Fixed an issue where The Machinist refused to rocket and stomp players when she was supposed to, so we gave her a stern talking-to and now she's back to usual shenanigans.
- The Machinist will now periodically shoot a blaze of rockets at players and stomp when they get too close.
Trials of Osiris
- Fixed an issue where players were not appropriately matched based on win count in Trials of Osiris.
- With this issue fixed, the Flawless pool and Flawless pool loot will once again be enabled on Sundays at 10 AM Pacific.
- Well Rounded perk will no longer trigger when a player cancels a charged grenade.
That's all the changes coming to Destiny 2 with hotfix 22.214.171.124.
For more on the game, why not check our dedicated Destiny 2 section for news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Bungie.
- Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest
- Austringer God Roll
- Calus Midi Tool God Roll
- Dead Man's Tale God Roll
- Fixed Odds God Roll
- Hawkmoon God Roll
- How To Get Come To Pass
- How To Get Dawn Chorus
- How To Get Omnioculus
- How To Get Star-Eater Scales
- Mechabre God Roll
- Osteo Striga Catalyst
- Riptide God Roll
- Queens and Worms Quest