Destiny 2 Season of Plunder is shaping up to quite an affair, with its seasonal storyline slowly and steadily building towards the upcoming Lightfall expansion.
While the new activities and loot are tantalizing, Season of Plunder has been one of the most bug-ridden unoptimized Destiny 2 seasons in a while.
Bungie has already deployed several hotfixes since the launch of Season of Plunder, and another one - hotfix 22.214.171.124 has just arrived, bringing in a host of improvements to the game. Here's everything included in Destiny 2 Season of Plunder hotfix 126.96.36.199.
All the changes and improvements in Destiny 2 hotfix 188.8.131.52
Destiny 2 hotfix 184.108.40.206 focuses primarily on fixing some of the Crucible issues and of the King's Fall Raid.
- Adjusted map frequency weighting for Disjunction and Cathedral of Dusk.
- Fixed an issue where Players could not progress the weekly Crucible challenge in Crucible Labs.
King's Fall Raid
- Fixed an issue where the Daughters of Oryx were taking extra damage from Rocket Launchers and other sources.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to survive certain wipe mechanics throughout the activity.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes spawn behind doors during the Warpriest encounter.
GAMEPLAY & INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Seasonal mod Improved Sword Scavenger and leg armor mod Sword Scavenger would stack. If you equip one of these mods you no longer can equip the other.
- Additionally, the regular and artifact Machine Gun Scavenger mods were able to stack as well. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where Touch of Malice blight projectile could affect allies, blinding them and causing them to take increased damage from Weapons of Sorrow.
- Fixed an issue where the Touch of Malice final round was incorrectly doubling its damage when hitting a Divinity field.
- Fixed an issue where the Spark of Feedback Fragment could cause abilities, buffs, and debuffs to stop functioning in rare cases.
PLATFORMS & SYSTEMS
- Removed embedded links in Korean purchase dialogs that are not functional on Xbox and PlayStation consoles.
- Fixed a crash that could occur at startup on PlayStation 4 when users own a large number of platform entitlements.
- Fixed an issue where the 120Hz refresh rate option was missing on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
And that's everything included in Destiny 2 hotfix 220.127.116.11.
- Destiny 2 Season of Plunder - Planck's Stride Machine Gun God Roll
- Destiny 2 - How To Get Stormchaser Linear Fusion Rifle And God Roll
- Destiny 2 Season Of The Plunder - All New Exotic Weapons, Armor
- Destiny 2 Lightfall Release Date, Story, Strand Subclass, More
For more on the game, check our section dedicated to Destiny 2 Season of Plunder news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Bungie.
WEEKLY UPDATES - Destiny 2 Weekly Reset List | Lost Sector Rotation | Raid & Dungeon Rotation | Grandmaster Nightfall Rotation | Weekly Challenges List | Xur Location | Trials of Osiris Map & Rewards | Iron Banner Schedule
BEST HUNTER BUILDS -
BEST TITAN BUILDS -
BEST WARLOCK BUILDS -
Exotics, Catalyst & God Rolls - Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest | Austringer God Roll | Calus Midi Tool God Roll | Dead Man's Tale God Roll | Fixed Odds God Roll | Hawkmoon God Roll | How To Get Come To Pass | How To Get Dawn Chorus | How To Get Omnioculus | How To Get Star-Eater Scales | Mechabre God Roll | Osteo Striga Catalyst | Riptide God Roll | Queens and Worms Quest