With the start of Season of the Splicer, Destiny 2 fans have a lot of content to sink their teeth in, including the Seasonal Challenges.
These objectives grant different kinds of rewards, including tons of XP, Bright Dust, seasonal weapons, and more throughout Season of the Splicer.
During the first 10 weeks of the new season, challenges will become available, these can be completed at any point during Season of the Splicer, but we highly recommend you tackle them as they launch.
With that said, let's take a look at the Season of the Splicer week 1 Seasonal Challenges.
Season of the Splicer Seasonal Challenges - Week 1
Here's the complete list of Seasonal Challenges for week 1.
- Hello, World - Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer I, and defeat powerful Cabal anywhere in the system. Bonus progress granted for defeating combatants in Override.
- Maximum Override - Complete Override missions (5) and deposit Data Spikes as a team. Bonus progress granted for each piece of Season of the Splicer armor equipped.
- Ethereal Splicer I - Collect Ether by playing Strikes, Gambit, Crucible, Public Events, and more.
- Sidearm Splicer - In Override, defeat opponents with Sidearms. Earn bonus progress for precision final blows.
- Icebound - On Europa, earn progress by completing bounties (10), patrols, public events, and Lost Sectors.
- Challenger's Aspiration - Complete weekly playlist challenges (3).
- Close-Range Calibration - Calibrate close-range weapons—Sidearms, Submachine Guns, Shotguns, Swords—on Europa. Bonus progress for rapidly defeating targets.
- Drifter's Chosen - Earn points by banking Motes, defeating Blockers, and defeating Guardians in Gambit (250).
- Sacred Scorcher - Defeat Guardians in Team Scorched (50). Earn bonus progress for charged detonations.
- Vex Deletion Protocol - Defeat Vex bosses in strikes (5).
As you can see, as this is the first week of Season of the Splicer, none of the challenges are particularly hard.
We recommend you try and get the Hello, World challenge first, which requires you to through the seasonal quest titled Path of the Splicer I and it will most likely revolve around completing the Override protocol.
The reward for this is the Farewell Legendary sidearm, one of the new seasonal weapons.
For more Destiny 2 news, be sure to check out our dedicated section or take a look at some of our Guides & Tutorials just below:
Weekly Updates - Destiny 2 Weekly Reset | Destiny 2 Weekly Challenges | Destiny 2 Xur Location This Week | Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris Map & Rewards This Week | Destiny 2 Lost Sector Rotation |
Upcoming Updates - Destiny 2 Season 19 Release Date | Destiny 2 The Dawning Event 2022| Destiny 2 Lightfall Release Date | Everything We Know About 'Destiny 2 The Final Shape'
Exotics, Catalyst & God Rolls - Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest | Austringer God Roll | Calus Midi Tool God Roll | Dead Man's Tale God Roll | Fixed Odds God Roll | Hawkmoon God Roll | How To Get Come To Pass | How To Get Dawn Chorus | How To Get Omnioculus | How To Get Star-Eater Scales | Mechabre God Roll | Osteo Striga Catalyst | Riptide God Roll | Queens and Worms Quest
Game Guides - Destiny 2 Redeem Codes | How To Unlock All Subclasses | Memories of Ruin Puzzle Solution| Strikes Guide | Where To Farm Cabal | Where To Farm Fallen | Where To Farm Hive | Where To Farm Scorn | Where To Farm Vex | How To Get 100k Nightfall Score |
Raid Guides - Master King's Fall Totem Challenge Explained |