It's that time of the week Guardians! A new weekly reset is upon us, bringing some interesting features to Destiny 2, including Stasis nerfs, a new Expunge mission, and of course, more Seasonal Challenges for players to earn as they continue their Season Pass grind.
As we enter week 4 of Season of the Splicer, Challenges are getting a bit tougher, with players asked to overcome Legendary Lost Sectors, unlock Artifact mods, and more tasks that may take some time for more inexperienced Guardians.
Let's take a look at the 10 new Seasonal Challenges that have dropped with week 4 of Season of the Splicer.
Season of the Splicer - Seasonal Challenges week 4
- Provocation - Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer IV, and defeat Champions anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Champions defeated in Override or Expunge.
- Draconian Protocol - Defeat the Wyvern boss in Override, and defeat powerful Vex anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Vex defeated in Override or Expunge.
- Ethereal Splicer II - Collect Ether by playing Strikes, Gambit, Crucible, Public Events, and more.
- Fusion Rifle Splicer - In Override or Expunge, defeat combatants with Fusion Rifles. Earn bonus progress by rapidly defeating them.
- Trials of the Tinker - Unlock artifact mods(12).
- Contender's Delve - Complete a Lost Sector on Legend or higher.
- Precision Calibration - Calibrate marksman weapons—Scout Rifles, Sniper Rifles, and Linear Fusion Rifles—by landing precision final blows. Bonus progress against Guardians.
- High-Value Hunter - Defeat powerful combatants in Gambit. Earn bonus progress for defeating high-value targets.
- Momentum Crash - Defeat Guardians in Momentum Control. Earn bonus progress with Zone Advantage (75).
- Vanguard Chosen - Complete any Nightfall strike on Hero difficulty or higher (3).
As always, going through the weekly quest will unlock a new Expunge mission for you to tackle, so our recommendation is to get that out of the way quickly as it only requires you to do an Override activity.
If you're not keen on PvP, we suggest knocking the Momentum Control off the list as soon as possible. The playlist is currently live on Crucible, in case you fail to complete it, you'll have to wait a few weeks before it comes back as it's currently on rotation with other modes like Mayhem.