Destiny 2 fans have a lot to look forward to now that The Witch Queen and Season of the Risen have started. On top of new systems, a campaign, locations, and more, there are plenty of guns to chase.
Like with previous expansions, every activity has been refreshed with new loot, so let's take a look at all the weapons making their way to Destiny 2 with the release of both The Witch Queen and the start of Season 16.
Big shoutouts to Light.gg for providing detailed information regarding all Destiny 2 loot.
The Witch Queen/Season of the Risen exotic weapons
Most of the exotics can be obtained upon completing certain The Witch Queen missions. It's worth pointing out that Glaives are class-specific exotics, meaning you'll only get one depending on whether you're playing as a Warlock, Titan, or Hunter.
- Osteo Striga SMG - Buy The Witch Queen Deluxe Edition
- Edge of Action Glaive - Complete The Evidence Board Exotic quest
- Edge of Intent Glaive - Complete The Evidence Board Exotic quest
- Edge of Concurrence Glaive - Complete The Evidence Board Exotic quest
- Dead Messenger Grenade Launcher - Complete the Vox Obscura quest
- Parasite Grenade Launcher - Complete the Of Queens and Worms quest
- Grand Overture - Season Pass reward (Tier 1 premium track or tier 35 of free tack)
The Witch Queen/Season of the Risen Legendary weapons
Now, it's time for the Legendary guns:
The Witch Queen campaign
- Empirical Evidence Sidearm
- The Enigma Glaive
- Red Herring Rocket Launcher
The Wellspring (six-man activity)
- Fer Taradiddle Combat Bow (Bor’gong, Warden of the Spring)
- Come to Pass Auto Rifle (Golmag, Warden of the Spring)
- Father's Sins Sniper Rifle (Zeerik, Lightflayer)
- Tarnation Grenade Launcher (Vezuul, Lightflayer)
- Duty Bound Auto Rifle (Adept version available)
- Silicon Neuroma Sniper Rifle (Adept version available)
- Herod-C Auto Rifle
- Fortissimo-11 Shotgun
- Crisis Inverted Hand Cannon
Seasonal Ritual Weapon
The seasonal weapon is one that can be acquired upon grinding ranks with Zavala (Vanguard Ops), The Drifter (Gambit), and Shaxx (Crucible). Each vendor offers a masterwork version of the weapon and a unique ornament for those that reset their rank.
- Reckless Endangerment Shotgun
- Forensic Nightmare Submachine Gun (Complete the Chief Investigator Triumph)
- Thoughtless Sniper Rifle (Tier 30 free track)
- Piece of Mind Pulse Rifle (Tier 45 free track)
Throne World Weapons
Similar to the world loot pool, these are obtainable with no necessary prerequisites, other than being tied to The Witch Queen's location -- Savathun's Throne World.
The Likely Suspect also drops from a quest available via Fynch.
- Likely Suspect Fusion Rifle
- Pointed Inquiry Scout Rifle
Trials of Osiris
- Aisha's Embrace Scout Rifle (Adept version available)
- Frontier's Cry Hand Cannon
- Razor's Edge Sword
PsiOps Battlegrouns (Seasonal Activity)
Completing the Rising Tensions quest will also net you the Recurrent Impact.
- Sweet Sorrow Auto Rifle
- Under Your Skin Combat Bow
- Explosive Personality Grenade Launcher
- Recurrent Impact Machine Gun
Vow of the Disciple raid
We have a separate breakdown of all the raid weapons right here!
These can drop from Engrams regardless of source, think of them as extra incentives while you're grinding for a particular gun.
- Krait Auto Rifle
- Syncopation-53 Pulse Rifle
- Perses-D Scout Rifle
- Ragnhild-D Shotgun
- Snorri FR5 Fusion Rifle
- Redback 5SI Sidearm
- Cantata-57 Hand Cannon
- Ogma PR5 Pulse Rifle
- Fugue-55 Sniper Rifle
- Funnelweb Submachine Gun
- Typhon GL5 Grenade Launcher
- Palmyra-B Rocket Launcher
So that's it! Time to grind, Guardians.
Feature image courtesy of Bungie.
Exotics, Catalyst & God Rolls - Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest | Austringer God Roll | Calus Midi Tool God Roll | Dead Man's Tale God Roll | Fixed Odds God Roll | Hawkmoon God Roll | How To Get Come To Pass | How To Get Dawn Chorus | How To Get Omnioculus | How To Get Star-Eater Scales | Mechabre God Roll | Osteo Striga Catalyst | Riptide God Roll | Queens and Worms Quest
Game Guides - Destiny 2 Redeem Codes | How To Unlock All Subclasses | Memories of Ruin Puzzle Solution| Strikes Guide | Where To Farm Cabal | Where To Farm Fallen | Where To Farm Hive | Where To Farm Scorn | Where To Farm Vex | How To Get 100k Nightfall Score |
Raid Guides - Master King's Fall Totem Challenge Explained |