The release of EA Sports FC 24 is right around the corner and the developing team is rolling out closed beta codes to users. As usual, the beta codes will help users get early access to the game and test it out before a full global launch takes place. If you're someone who's looking for early access, here’s how you can get into the closed beta and play popular game modes before others.
EA Sports FC 24: How To Get Beta Codes
You need to sign up for Community Playtesting to be in with a chance of playing the early access version of EA Sports FC 24. However, EA has not made it easy to sign up for the playtesting. There are certain conditions you need to fulfill.
- Sign up for Community Playtesting
- Minimum age is 18 or above.
- You can only use a console from the United Kingdom/North America
- Only PlayStation or Xbox consoles are allowed
- Your should be a FIFA 23 regular
- Internet connection required
- Accept the User and EA FC 24 Beta Agreement
- PS Plus or Xbox Live Gold subscription is compulsory
How To Sign Up For EA Playtesting
Here are the steps you'll need to sign up for EA Playtesting and have a chance at early access to EA Sports FC 24:
- Go to EA's website
- Find and click on the Avatar in the top right corner of your screen
- Head over to account settings
- Click on "Email Preferences"
- Select the FIFA titles under preferred game section
- Go to the ‘Electronic Arts Playtesting’ tab
- Select "Join EA playtesting"
Now, simply fill out the form carefully. If EA selects you to test the beta version, you will receive a code, enabling you to download the beta version.
EA has already been rolling out the closed beta codes for the past couple of days, so chances of getting one is slim. However, it doesn't hurt to try. If you are lucky, you may get to play EA Sports FC 24 before most people.