A new mid-season update has released for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, which includes their new cheating system and remixed versions of levels.
Ahead of its planned medieval content for Season 2, developer MediaTonic has rolled out an update which spices up the current roster of games within Fall Guys.
A trailer for the update shows how some levels have been altered, with watermelon barriers and additional spinning obstacles.
BIG YEETUS & ANTI-CHEATUS is now live!— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) September 15, 2020
Surely that's worth a retweetus? pic.twitter.com/xcBOG4b5f3
This includes the arrival of Big Yeetus; a new vertical-spinning hammer which whacks players forwards and potentially allows you to skip parts of the level entirely - although it can obviously easily end in disaster too.
The new update also includes an improved anti-cheat system on PC, after previously promising a new way to deal with the escalating issue.
You can check out the patch notes for the update below.
Fall Guys mid-season update patch notes
Fall Guys has a spicy new update (Picture: MediaTonic)
- [PC] Our new anti-cheating system for PC is now in!
- [PC] Added ability to bind game actions to mouse buttons
- [PS4] Improved stability when creating parties on PS4
- Objects in certain rounds will now have dynamic variations from one playthrough to the next, including new objects entirely. We plan to expand this system in the future to more rounds.
- Improved stability when progressing from one round to another, there should be less disconnections in the qualification screen and round loading now.
- Bug fixes in levels, spectator mode and improved resilience when network errors occur.
- Fall Ball timer down to 120 seconds from 150
- Lowered Min Player Counts for some levels to increase round variety