After weeks of anticipation, Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout has finally gone free to play on Epic Games store. The game is full of enticing aspects that took the gaming community by storm. One of the interesting elements of Fall Guys is funny and charming emotes that characters can play in the matches.
From applause to friendly wave, Fall Guys has a pool of over ten emotes that will continue to evolve with new updates. In case you’ve just grabbed the free copy of Fall Guys, you’re more likely to get confused with the controls in the first place. Luckily, we’ll show you how to emote in Fall Guys and tease other players.
How to play Emote in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
In order to emote in Fall Guys, you need to press one of the four d-pad buttons on controller or 1-4 if you’re playing with keyboard. It’s worth noting that you can use four different emote gestures at one time with each tied to a different key.
- Fall Guys free-to-play season 1 pass - All rewards
- Fall Guys Failed to Login, Check Your Internet Connection Error Fix
- Fall Guys Stuck on Looking For Players Screen - How to Fix
- Fall Guys Achievements - How to complete, rewards
You can also change the emote keybind by heading to the in-game settings. On top of that, if you own more than four emotes, you can change the active gestures by heading to the Customise > Theatrics. From there, select the emotes you want to use in your next match and bind them as per your preference.
All Emotes in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
Below is a list of all emotes available in the Fall Guys, starting with Season 1 (Legacy):
- Applause: Sold in shop for 5000 Kudos
- Beefy: Sold in shop for 5 Crowns
- Coo-ey: Unlocks at Lv. 11 (Season 1)
- Friendlywave: Available for free
- Funky Chicken: Available for free
- Mexican Wave: Sold in shop for 5000 Kudos
- Neener: Available for free
- PattyCake: Sold in shop for 3 crowns
- Pirate Jig: Unlocks at Lv. 30 (Season 1)
- Raging: Sold in shop for 3 crowns
- Thumbs Up: Available for free
As you may have noticed above, four emotes are unlocked by default as starter items. While two of them are given as a free reward after reaching a certain level.
So there you have it, an essential guide on how to use emotes in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.
For more on the game, head to our section dedicated to the latest Fall Guys guides, news, tips, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Mediatonic