A tradition as old as Ultimate Team itself, the Team of the Week is highly anticipated by fans of the FIFA series hoping to get their hands on an in-form card of their favourite player.
With competitions across the world continuing at a blistering pace, there are enough players with standout performances to pick and choose from.
Naturally, those performing at an elite level are the ones fans lookout for the most. An example of this is Mohamed Salah, the pacey winger who returned to form scoring a brace against West Ham after six consecutive Premier League matches without seeing the back of the net, helping Liverpool secure the win 3-1.
Speaking of Liverpool, Luis Suárez, a former Red, also managed to score two goals, including a spectacular breathtaking free-kick in Atletico Madrid's victory over Cadiz 4-2, which puts them 10 points ahead of Real Madrid with a game in hand.
Without further ado, here are our full predictions for the FIFA Ultimate Team TOTW 19
FIFA 21 - TOTW 19 predictions
- GK: Vicente Guaita - Crystal Palace
- LB: Markus Suttnet - Austria Wien
- RB: Leo Dubois - Lyon
- RB: Trent Alexander-Arnold - Liverpool
- CB: Jerome Boateng - Bayern Munich
- CDM: Laurent Abergel - Lorient
- CM: Marius Wolf - Borussia Dortmund
- CAM: Ross Barkley - Aston Villa
- LW: Jose Luis Morales - Levante
- RW: Mohamed Salah - Liverpool
- RW: Riyad Mahrez - Manchester City
- ST: Luis Suárez - Atletico Madrid
- ST: Romelu Lukaku - Inter Milan
- ST: Georgios Giakoumakis - VVV-Venlo
- ST: Rafa Mir - Huesca
For more on FIFA 21 check out the latest title update and gameplay changes.