We had some blockbuster game's this weekend and some mightily important ties perhaps none more so than Sunday's Milan derby where 2nd place Milan took on top of the league Inter.
It was billed in many ways as a battle of the strikers with Lukaku, on 16 goals, and the ever-green Ibrahimovic, on 14, both looking to lead their teams to glory.
But it was another world-class hitman that took the headlines with Inter's Laurtaro Martínez getting a double on the way to a 3-0 victory. Lukaku did some good work too, with an assist and a second-half goal but it is the Argentine that makes it into our Team of the Week 22 predictions.
Lukaku and Martínez put Milan to the sword. (Picture: EA Sports)
Another attacking duo were back to their best, that being Borussia Dortmund's Haaland and Jadon Sancho. Sancho opened the scoring against Schalke 04 who are facing certain relegation. The Englishmen then turned provider setting up Haaland.
Haaland would bag another in what turned into a 4-0 victory, a huge result as Bayern were beaten by Eintracht Frankfurt earlier in the day. We opt for Sancho in our TOTW.
Sancho is returning to form for Dortmund after a quiet few months. (Picture: EA Sports)
It was a big weekend for goalkeepers. Jordan Pickford kept a clean sheet to help Everton record their victory against Liverpool, at Anfield, since 1999. Portuguese no.1 Rui Patrício did similarly in Wolves' victory over Leeds which finished 1-0.
But special mention must go to Cardiff's Dillon Phillips who, in a 4-0 victory against Preston in the Championship, saved two penalties. Two. I won't lie and say I watched that game but I wish I did.
FIFA 21 Team of the Week 22 predictions
- GK: Jordan Pickford - Everton
- RB: Lucas Vázquez - Real Madrid
- CB: Marcel Halstenberg - RB Leipzig
- CB: Florian Grillitsch - Hoffenheim
- LB: Birger Meling - Nimes
- DM: Fernandinho - Man City
- CM: Gaetano Castrovilli - Fiorentina
- LW: Harvey Barnes - Leicester City
- RW: Jadon Sancho - Borussia Dortmund
- CF: Alexander Isak - Real Sociedad
- ST: Lautaro Martínez - Inter
- GK: Rui Patrício - Wolves
- CB: Rober Pier - Levante
- RB: Leon Balogun- Rangers
- AM: Amin Younes - Eintracht Frankfurt
- AM: Lucas Piazon - Braga
- LW: Donyell Malen - PSV
- ST: Sander van de Streek - FC Utrecht
- GK: Dillon Phillips - Cardiff
FIFA 21's TOTW 22 players will be available from 24th February (6 pm UK) and will be in FUT packs for seven days.
That means 6 pm BST, 12 pm CT, 1 pm EST, 3 am AEST for those around the world.