A new batch of Fortnite Seasonal quests has arrived, and this week players have been asked to perform an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar. The quest rewards players with 15,000 XP, which will help them unlock rewards from this season's battle pass.
While finding a Wolf or a Boar is pretty easy, many players are having a hard time performing a 360 spin while airborne. With that in mind, here's a comprehensive guide to performing an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Perform an Aerial 360 Spin While Dismounting a Wolf or Boar in Fortnite
To complete this challenge, you must find a Wolf or Boar. These animals can be found anywhere on the island; hence you can land anywhere on the map to find them. After riding a Wolf or Boar, change your horizontal mouse or controller's sensitivity to 100% under the advance controls tab.
This will allow you to perform a 360-degree spin quickly while in the air. Make sure you remember your old sensitivity before you alter it.
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z Collab Coming Soon - Release Date, New Skins, Items, More
- Fortnite x Stranger Things Collab - Release Date, New Skins, More
- Is NFL Star Patrick Mahomes Getting A Fortnite Icon Series Skin?
- How to get Fortnite KAWS skin - KAWSPEELY
Finally, press the jump button, hold the interaction button (E) to dismount from a Wolf or Boar, and move your mouse horizontally or the controller's joystick horizontally in order to perform an aerial 360 spin.
Make sure that you complete this whole process before touching the ground. Failing to do so will require you to repeat the above steps.
After that, the challenge will be marked as completed, and you will get 15,000 XP for your effort. Before you leave, check out the rest of the quests for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 week 7:
- Keep the first weapon you collect in your inventory until you reach the top 20 players (0/1)
- Deal damage to airborne opponents (01)
- Destroy structures with a Baller (0/20)
- Throw different Consumable Pickups in a single match (0/3)
- Stop the music at the Rave Cave (0/3)
- Crack opponents' shields (0/3)
- Deal damage with a shotgun (0/150)
- Deal damage with a Pistol (0/150)
So there you have everything you need to know about performing an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Make sure to check out our dedicated section if you're looking for additional Fortnite game guides, title update information, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.