Fortnite Baby Groot: How to find and rescue
It isn't all too difficult to find Baby Groot in Fortnite but it might require you a few tries. There's also a seasonal challenge to complete, where you need to rescue "Sapling Groot" from an area.
(Picture: Epic Games)
Helping out arguably the cutest Marvel character ever should be enough incentive on its own.
First up, you need to know Baby Groot doesn't always spawn for everyone, which means you might get to the correct location, following all the steps, and not get it on your first try.
- With the disclaimer out of the way, check out the steps below to find Baby Groot and complete the rescue sapling Groot mission.
- In a Battle Royale match, drop down to Holly Hedges so you are one of the first players there.
- Make your way to the centre of Holly Hedges, or you can also glide in from the air if you are accurate enough.
- Find the Garden Center which is a nursery. You will notice it is filled with plants.
- Between these plants sits Sapling Groot, aka Baby Groot.
- All you need to do is interactive with the little guy to complete the rescue.
Finishing your rescue mission might be quite difficult, especially in the first week. This is due to one of the Week 1 challenges, which tasks players to get three eliminations at Holly Hedges. Basically, you might have to dodge bullets while rescuing Sapling Groot.
- Read more: Fortnite Season 4 patch notes: Marvel battle pass, Pump Shotgun unvaulted, map update and more
If you are still struggling to find and rescue Baby Groot, then you can check out the video from LVL1 below, showing exactly how it's done.