With each and every update, there are a lot of changes that are introduced to Fortnite. During the regular season, each update is usually a weapon balance, but sometimes they introduce a new collaboration. These collaborations are typically announced ahead of time during the start of a season but there are surprises that come in the mix.
On top of the collaborations, there are new events and missions that players can discover. At the start of each season, players will get a new set of challenges that they have to take on to get a variety of rewards. Here, we are going to go over all of the Snapshot Quests that are in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4.
All Snapshot Quests In Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4
In Fortnite, there are several challenges that change both daily and weekly. These quests will give you a good amount of XP to help complete your Battle Pass. Snapshot Quests are a bit different as they are tied to each season. They are relevant to what is going on on the island and are typically story-related. Here are the current Snapshot Quests in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4:
- Alert a security camera (1)
- Talk to Nolan Chance (1)
- Destroy cameras and turrets (5)
- Crouch near a Low Card guard for 5 seconds without alerting them (5)
- Search safes and holo chests (3)
- Search Heist Bags (3)
- Talk to Antonia (1)
- Eliminate opponents with suppressed weapons (3)
- Damage a Dealer or Kado Thorne at Thorne's Strongholds (100)
- Get through a hallway guarded by Laser Alarms (2)
- Search Chests at Thorn'es Strongholds in a single match (4)
- Deploy a scanner in the vault (1)
- Speak with and Hire Nolan Chance (2)
- Gather a heist crew by speaking with the usual suspects (3)
As you can see above, there are 14 Snapshot Quests for Chapter 4 Season 4 of Fortnite. The key here is that you need to do these quests in order, and they will also require you to go all over the map to complete them. It can be a lot but the rewards are worth it in the end.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 Snapshot Quests: All Rewards
Doing all of these Snapshot Quests will be worth it in theend. For every single quest that you complete, you will recieve XP which will help you unlock more tiers on the Battle Pass. On top of that, you will get rewards for completing a certain number of quests as well. Here are the rewards for completing the Snapshot Quests:
- 3 Quests - Holo Chest Keys become available for purchase through Nolan Chance
- 6 Quests - Furniture Disguses become available for sale
- 6 Quests - Last Resort loading screen
- 10 Quests - Nolan Chance will become available as a Scout Specialist
- 10 Quests - Big Score Trail
- All Quests - Nolan Chance Heist Formal Alternative Skin
As you can see above, there are a lot of decent rewards for you if you decide to complete all of the quests. On top of the cosmetic rewards, getting even more XP for levels and the Battle Pass is also a huge bonus as well.