Here's everything you need to know about the Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, from all the stages members will be able to unlock, to the rewards.
Fortnite Crew Legacy Set: Back bling and pickaxe details
There are two cosmetics in the Fortnite Crew Legacy set, namely the Protocol Pack Back Bling and the Zen Axe Pickaxe for active subscribers to unlock.
The more stages players unlock across the coming months, the more styles will be unlocked. As you can see from the image above, players can also customize the colours of the cosmetics.
Call this Legacy Set an evolution of the Fortnite Crew subscription service if you will.
Fortnite Crew Legacy Set - How to unlock all stages
It's pretty easy to unlock all stages for the Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, however, it will take some time.
For every month players remain an active Fortnite Crew subscriber, they will unlock a new stage of the Fortnite Crew Legacy Set. There are a total of six stages to unlock, and the stages unlock on the 14th of each month (during your subscription) period.
Check out details on all the stages for the Fortnite Crew Legacy Set that players can unlock, as well as the rewards as per a post from Epic Games.
- Stage 1: Unlock the Protocol Pack Back Bling upon being subscribed or subscribing to Fortnite Crew. If you’re not subscribed when the v17.50 update releases, you’ll unlock it immediately when you do subscribe.
- Stage 2: The Back Bling evolves, adding the Protocol Elite Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 1.
- Stage 3: The Back Bling evolves again, adding the Protocol Overdrive Style. The Zen Axe Pickaxe emerges from the Back Bling. Both happen on the 14th of the month after Stage 2.
- Stage 4: The Pickaxe evolves, adding the Zen Striker Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 3.
- Stage 5: The Pickaxe evolves again, adding the Zen Ultra Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 4.
- Stage 6: The Pickaxe evolves once more, adding the Zen Assault Axe Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 5.
It is important to note that if you suspend your Fortnite Crew subscription, you will stay at the unlock stage you've previously reached. Once you purchase a new Crew Pack, the progress will continue where you left off.
Stage one is available to unlock until 31st December 2021. Stage upgrades will be available on the 14th of each month for the next 12 months from when you originally received your Protocol Pack Back Bling.
So there you have it, all the details on the Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, which is clearly another shiny way to entice players into subscribing.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Fortnite section filled with guides, news, leaks and more.