The update, for the most part, builds upon The Convergence (Cube Town) update, which brought introduced massive monsters, new items and rewards, as well as the Halloween-themed LTM, Fortnitemares, to the battle royale.
So without further ado, here's how to complete the Cube Queen Quests unlock all rewards in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8.
How to complete all Fortnite Cube Queen Quests
There are several new Quest Bundles in version 18.30, which we have indicated below (thanks iFireMonkey).
All Fortnite Cube Queen Quests and Rewards: Page 1
- Survive storm circles while carrying a Sideways weapon. (5)
- Reward: The Cube Queen outfit
- Eliminate a player with the Sideways Minigun. (1)
- Reward: Last Cube Standing
- Shakedown opponents. (2)
- Reward: The Queen's Court loading screen
- Use a Shadow Stone or Flopper to phase for 3 seconds near a player. (3)
- Reward: Last Reality Matrix back bling
- Complete all of The Cube Queen quests on Page 1 (4)
- Reward: Last Reality Matrix back bling (Obliterator)
All Fortnite Cube Queen Quests and Rewards: Page 2
- Deal damage to players with the Sideways Scythe. (150)
- Reward: Reality Render pickaxe (Obliterator)
- Complete a Bounty from a Bounty Board. (1)
- Reward: Regal Visage spray
- Get player headshots with the Sideways Rifle (2)
- Reward: Queen's Anthem music
- Glide in the smoke stacks at Steamy Stacks (1)
- Reward: Queens Procession glider (Obliterator)
- Complete all of The Cube Queen quests on Page 2. (4)
- Reward: The Cube Queen (Islandbane)
According to dataminer iFireMonkey, Fortnite Cube Queen Challenges will become activated at 2 pm BST on 26th October, along with the weekly challenges and the Ember, Shadow Ops and Sledgehammer NPCs and Punchcards.
Activated in 2 Hours & 30 Minutes:— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) October 26, 2021
- Cube Queen Challenges
- Weekly Challenges
- Ember NPC + Punchcard
- Shadow Ops NPC + Punchcard
- Sledgehammer NPC + Punchcard pic.twitter.com/xEcOLo1fX8
And that's it! If you're interested in learning about how to complete the other questlines then be sure to stay tuned.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Fortnite section filled with guides, news, leaks and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.