Week 10 challenges for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 has been leaked and we have the full list of all the upcoming quests set to arrive in the imminent future. The ongoing season got its third major update with the release of update 21.30 and Epic Games has a ton of content planned for players.
From the addition of the new Prime Shotgun to the return of the annual summer event, this update packs in a ton of content. While we technically still are entering Week 7, leaks have already started to reveal what future weekly challenges will be. Here's a look at all the leaked Week 10 challenges slated to come to Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges - Chapter 3 Season 3
Fortnite weekly challenges are a great way to earn a bulky amount of XP and quickly level up battle pass tiers. Every week a new set of challenges are made available, offering a decent 15000 XP per quest upon completion.
With Fortnite update 21.30 going live, leakers and data miners have discovered week 10 challenges in the game files, giving us a better idea of what to expect. Notable Fortnite leaker iFireMonkey in one of their tweets shared all the upcoming challenges for the current season, including week 10.
The leaked week 10 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 will have you traveling on the water while in a baller, destroying structures, dealing damage with explosives and much more. That said, here's a look at all the Fortnite week 10 challenges.
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges
- Damage 10 different objects with one spray of the Charge SMG (0/1)
- Damage an opponent with a DMR without aiming down sight (0/100)
- Damage opponents within 10 seconds of dashing with a Zero Point Fish (0/100)
- Travel in a Baller while on water (0/500)
- Eliminate a player with the first shot of the Prime shotgun (0/1)
- Drop the Hammer Assualt Rifle (0/1)
- Bounce on a Crash Pad, a Bouncy Slurpshroom, and off-road tiers in a single match (0/1)
- Destroy Structures (0/20)
- Deal damage with explosives (0/200)
iFireMonkey also mentions that the final two quests are “replacements,” meaning they can be swapped for some other quests.
- Fortnite Komplex Outfit - Why You Can’t Claim It?
- Fortnite - How To Complete No Sweat Summer Quests
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z Collab Coming Soon - Release Date, New Skins, Items, More
- Fortnite Galaxy Cup 3 - Start Date, Rewards Skins, More
As always, every weekly challenge rewards you with 15k XP and the challenges are not so hard to perform. And that about does it for the leaked Fortnite week 10 challenges.
Make sure to check out our dedicated section if you're looking for additional Fortnite game guides, title update information, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.