Of course, the new season also brings with it a new battle pass, filled with tons of exclusive rewards available for unlocking. Completing challenges is a great way to clear levels on the battle pass, as it rewards you with massive amounts of XP.
The quests for the fourth week of Season 1 will soon go live on Epic Games servers and players will be rushing to complete them. Here are the Fortnite Week 4 challenges for Chapter 3.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 - Week 4 challenges
Each week on Thursday at 2 pm GMT, Epic Games releases a new set of challenges for the seasonal battle pass. The challenges are often fairly simple tasks, like eliminating players in a particular location or traveling set distances in vehicles.
While the Week 3 challenges are still available for completion, players are already looking ahead to the next set of in-game tasks. Chapter 3 Week 4 challenges will soon go live on the Fortnite island, and the list has already leaked.
Week 4 challenges - Chapter 3 Season 1
- Get headshot damage with a Pistol (75)
- Harvest Wood from The Joneses, Shifty Shafts, or Logjam Lumberyard (150)
- Detonate gas cans to destroy objects (2)
- Dance at Chonker’s Speedway, Rocky Reels, and Greasy Grove (3)
- Experience Re-Fill effects (Guzzle Juice) for 15 seconds (1)
- Deal damage to enemies with Rare or better Shotguns (400)
- Hide in Stealth Grass for 10 seconds (1)
- Get eliminations with an SMG (10)
- Damage opponents with a harvesting tool (100)
Note: Week 4 challenges will not be available for completion until Thursday, 30th December at 2 pm GMT (10 am EST).
Check out our dedicated Fortnite page for everything from the popular battle royale as Chapter 3 rolls along. We'll keep you in the loop with the latest challenges, cosmetics, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.