Doctor Doom in Fortnite: How to find and defeat
First up, it is important to note the Fortnite Season 4 Week 1 challenges tasks players with beating down Doctor Doom three times. This means the Doom's Domain location will be highly contested in Battle Royale matches for the first week.
It is always best to bring some friends with the same goals to defeat a boss, especially if this boss resembles an iconic Marvel villain. You can, however, defeat Doctor Doom solo as well but it does take a cheesy tactic to do so.
Doom's Domain isn't exactly a magical place (Picture: Epic Games)
First up, you can defeat Doctor Doom by following the steps below:
- Jump out of the bus in Battle Royale and glide to Doom's Domain (previously known as Pleasant Park)
- Head into one of the phonebooths nearby to put on a henchman disguise.
- Break into the large house in Doom's Domain, where Doctor Doom will be patrolling around.
- Get some weapons and take him down, while avoiding his AOE fire ability and staying at range.
- Pick up the two glowing books he drops, which gives you Mystical Bomb and Arcane Gauntlets.
- Don't forget to pick up a key to Doom's Vault, located under the soccer pitch for more tasty loot.
We would advise bringing some friends along if you want to take on and beat Doctor Doom face to face. However, there's also a bit of a cheesy way to solo the Marvel villain without much issue.
To solo kill Doctor Doom easily, follow the steps below:
- Jump out of the bus and glide to Doom's Domain, landing on top of the big house.
- Use your pickaxe to break through the roof to get in, and pick up any weapon available.
- Shoot Doctor Doom repeatedly using your high ground advantage.
- If positioned correctly, Doctor Doom shouldn't be able to hit you with his abilities.
- When he is down, eliminate Doctor Doom with your weapon to claim your rewards.
If you want to see how to beat Doctor Doom, YouTuber Scannerbarkly shows the fight in the video below.