It's safe to say that Chapter 3 Season 2 of Fortnite is in full stride with Epic Games providing tons of awesome and exciting content for their players. In addition to new items, the game developers have unvaulted some classic content bringing back all the feels for longtime Fortnite players.
One of the classic BR items is back for a timed period and players have the chance to vote to make the change permanent. Follow along with this guide for how to get Balloons in Chapter 3 Season 2 of Fortnite.
How to get Balloons - Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
Balloons were first introduced to Fortnite during Season 9 and were a big hit among much of the player base. The popular items provide an awesome way to fly around the map and allow players to get in and out of trouble quickly.
- How to open Cash Registers in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
- How to get free rewards in Fortnite's Arena mode
- How to use Sensor Backpack to find an energy fluctuation in Fortnite
- Where to collect Signal Jammers in Fortnite
In Chapter 3 Season 2 of Fortnite, players can find Balloons in Chests, Rare Chests, Floor Loot, as well as in Supply Drops. But you should remember, Balloons are rare loot so they won't be popping out of every chest you find.
How to use Balloons in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
Players can collect Balloons and use up to three at a time to gain various effects, depending on the number of Balloons in use. Balloons only last for a brief period of time, so you will have to be wise about your use during play.
Here are all the effects per number of Balloons in use during Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
- One Balloon – Slightly reduces gravity, negates fall damage
- Two Balloons – Increases gravity reduction, negates fall damage (more than with 1 Balloon)
- Three Balloons – Player is lifted into the air (you can fly for a brief period), negates fall damage
If you're enjoying the Balloon gameplay in Chapter 3 Season 2, make sure to vote for them during this Donation Station trial period. The voting period will conclude on 16th May.
Make sure to check out our dedicated section if you're looking for more Fortnite game guides, title update information, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Hollow / Epic Games.