HoYoverse will introduce Travelers to the Sumeru region and the Dendro element in the 3.0 update, with multiple leaks teasing possible Dendro characters. As previously discussed, notable Genshin Impact dataminer, Ubatcha speculated that the update would feature a Character Event Wish Banner with Tighnari and Collei as featured characters.
New information was brought to light for Tighnari and Collei as their Combat Kits were leaked online. We'll be looking at the details on their Combat Kits, including their Constellations, Ascension Passives, and more.
Genshin Impact Combat Kits For Sumeru Characters Leaked
Recently, another Genshin Impact dataminer, YelanLover, announced the Combat Kits for Tighnari and Collei, which includes their Constellation and Ascension details. Interestingly, Collei’s Combat Kit details shine a light on possible Dendro elemental reactions that have yet to be confirmed by HoYoverse.
Collei’s Combat Kit
According to the dataminer, Collei’s Combat Kit is being described as the following:
- Constellation Level 1 (C1): Collei’s Energy Recharge will increase by 20% when assigned to a party and not on the battlefield.
- Constellation Level 2 (C2): Requiring the Passive Talent to be unlocked, the Floral Ring grants Collei a sprouting effect from the Passive, which deals 40% of her ATK converted into Dendro DMG against enemies for three seconds. If any party members trigger an elemental reaction before the sprouting effect ends, it prolongs its duration by three seconds.
- Constellation Level 3 (C3): Increases Collei’s Elemental Skill by three, which allows her to deal more damage.
- Constellation Level 4 (C4): All nearby party members will have their Elemental Mastery increased by 60 for 12 seconds when Collei uses her Elemental Burst.
- Constellation Level 5 (C5): Increases Collei’s Elemental Burst by three.
- Constellation Level 6 (C6): Once the Floral Ring attacks enemies, it creates one Cuilein-Anbar, dealing 200% of her ATK converted into Dendro DMG. Only one Cuilein-Anbar is made every time she uses her Elemental Skill.
Collei’s First and Second Ascension Passive (A1 & A2) was also explained in the leak, which sees her C2 changing her A1. This means it removes the initial sprouting effect if another is triggered before it ends.
Her A2 will have the Cuilein-Anbar’s duration increase by one second if triggered by an Elemental Reaction. Additionally, this sees her Elemental Burst extended for three seconds after that.
- Why Is Kazuha So Strong, And Will He Be Nerfed In Genshin Impact 2.8?
- Genshin Impact Leaks Tease New Fatui Harbingers Information
- How to play Genshin Impact on Mac or Chromebook - GeForce NOW
- How to Pre-Install Genshin Impact 2.8 Update
Tighnari’s Combat Kit
Tighnari’s Combat Kit, on the other hand, has been explained as follows below:
- Constellation Level 1 (C1): Tighnari’s Charged Attack CROT Rate increases by 15%.
- Constellation Level 2 (C2): Tighnari will receive a 20% Dendro DMG Bonus when enemies are “within the confusion field” created by his Elemental Skill. This runs for six seconds if no enemies are present or when the “confusion field” expires.
- Constellation Level 3 (C3): Increases Tighnari’s Elemental Burst by three, which allows him to deal more damage.
- Constellation Level 4 (C4): All party members will gain 60 Elemental Mastery for eight seconds when he uses his Elemental Burst. If any party members trigger an elemental reaction, the Elemental Mastery will receive a significant increase by 60, which can also refresh the buff’s duration.
- Constellation Level 5 (C5): Increases Tighnari’s Elemental Skill by three.
- Constellation Level 6 (C6): Tighnari’s Wreath Arrow will have its charging time decreased by 0.9 seconds; however, it will create a bonus Clusterbloom Arrow once the arrow lands.
Some details on Tighnari’s First and Second Ascension Passive (A1 & A2) revealed his A1 sees his Elemental Mastery increased by 50 for four seconds after he launches a Wreath Arrow. His A2, however, sees increases to his Charged Attack and Elemental Skill DMG by 0,06% for each point of Elemental Mastery with a max of 60% DMG Bonus he can acquire.
Travelers will have to wait for the 3.0 beta for a chance to play Tighnari and Collei; we have yet to confirm the validity of any of these leaks from HoYoverse.
We will endeavor to provide more updates once more reliable information is available.
For more content from Teyvat, check out our section dedicated to the latest Genshin Impact news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Twitter / Genshin Mains.