The Way of the Strong is a delicious character speciality dish that can be enjoyed whether you’re standing, walking, sitting down or even laying down under the shade of an Aralia tree. In this delectable guide, we’ll be detailing everything you need to know about the Way of the Strong dish, how to acquire its recipe and the ingredients required to prepare this masterpiece of a meal.
How to get Way of the Strong recipe and ingredients
The Way of the Strong recipe is a two-star rarity food dish that was included as part of the recent 2.3 update. More notably, it is a character speciality dish for Arataki Itto, which can be acquired by cooking the Mixed Yakisoba with Itto.
According to Genshin lore, Way of the Strong has been described as a “heretofore unmatched dish” made by Itto himself. “Whether standing, sitting or lying down, this’ll fill your tummy in one shot and send you well on your way to becoming the second-mightiest being in the world.” quite the apt description!
The ingredients required to cook this two-star dish are:
- Raw Meat x1
- Cabbage x2
- Flour x3
- The character Arataki Itto
Way of the Strong rarities and effects
As mentioned above, the Way of the Strong recipe is a two-star rarity dish that players can cook, guaranteed if they have the right ingredients. It’s important to know that the dish is a character speciality dish that doesn’t provide different cooking results and effects.
Nevertheless, if the Mixed Yakisoba dish is cooked by Itto, it will produce the Way of the Strong dish. As such, we can look to the original dish for its varying effects that can be produced when cooked.
- Way of the Strong: Revives a character as well as restoring 15% of their Max HP and an additional 550 HP to the selected character.
- Mixed Yakisoba: Revives a character as well as restoring 400 HP to the selected character.
- Delicious Mixed Yakisoba: Revives a character as well as restoring 550 HP to the selected character
- Suspicious Mixed Yakisoba: Revives a character as well as restoring 250 HP to the selected character.
With the recipe in hand and plenty of fresh produce in your inventory, we cannot wait to become “the second-mightiest being in the world”, much like Itto. Bon appetit, Travelers!
- Read more: Who is Durin in Genshin Impact?
Don’t forget to check out our dedicated Genshin Impact section for the latest news, updates, guides, leaks and more.
Featured image courtesy of miHoYo.