Honkai: Star Rail, the latest RPG title by miHoYo, features over ten characters, each having different abilities and unique backstories. One of them is Himeko, an adventurous scientist who encountered the Astral Express as a child when it was stranded in her home world.
She is a Pyro character who uses a briefcase as a weapon. Players can test Himeko in the Honkai: Star Rail closed beta in which all the details of her abilities, talents and more have been revealed.
As stated by miHoYo, "Himeko is an adventurous scientist who encountered the Astral Express as a child when it got stranded in her home world.
At that time, some existence in the Express revealed to this young girl a whole world outside of her own — the universe.
Years later, Himeko finally repaired the train and began her journey to the stars, but she realized that this was only the beginning. On the Trailblaze path, she would need many more companions...
Even though such companions may have different destinations in mind, they all gaze at the same starry sky."
- Sawblade Tuning (Basic Attack): Deal 50 percent of Himeko's ATK as Fire DMG to an enemy.
- Molten Detonation (Skill): Deal 110 percent of Himeko's ATK as Fire DMG to a target enemy and 44 percent of Himeko's ATK as Fire DMG to enemies adjacent to the target.
- Heavenly Flames (Ultimate): Deal 120 percent of Himeko's ATK as Fire DMG to all enemies. Himeko restores an extra 10 energy for each enemy defeated.
- Victory Rush (Talent): When all enemies are inflicted with Break, immediately unleash a follow-up attack that deals 50 percent of Himeko's ATK as Fire DMG to all enemies. This effect can be triggered again after Himeko has taken action 2 time(s) since this follow-up attack and when all enemies are inflicted with Break.
- Incomplete Combustion (Technique): After using a Technique, a satellite beam creates a Burning Zone that lasts 15 second(s). Upon entering battle in a Burning Zone, there is a 100 percent base damage to increase all Fire DMG taken by target enemy by 10 percent for 2 turn(s).
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Honkai: Star Rail section, which is quickly being filled with guides, news and much more.
Featured image courtesy of miHoYo.