Honkai Star Rail has tons of unique and exciting battles for players to take part in. Whether you enjoy venturing through the Simulated Universe or playing the main story, there is always a thrilling combat experience around every corner.
Svarog is one of the more difficult boss battles players will have to go up against in Honkai Star Rail. While venturing through Belobog, Svarog will eventually challenge the Trailblazer and their allies to a battle.
Svarog's fight has several mechanics that players will need to understand in order to take him down. So, if you are curious to learn more, we have the answers you need.
This article will cover how to beat Svarog in Honkai Star Rail.
Honkai Star Rail: How To Beat Svarog
We will break down everything you need to know about the Svarog boss battle here in order to deal with him most effectively.
Svarog has four abilities listed below:
- Burning Beam: Playable Svarog's counterattack. Svarog shoots a beam from his palm, dealing damage.
- Banishing Punch: Playable Svarog's basic attack. Svarog will attack a single enemy.
- Shrewd Bombing: Playable Svarog's Skill. Svarog will deal AOE damage to all enemies.
- Boost Control: A boss-exclusive ability. Svarog will summon a robotic hand that will imprison a party member. If defeated or Weakness Broken, the party member will be freed. If left unchecked, it will explode over a party member, dealing significant damage.
- Svarog is weak to Fire, Lightning, and Wind Element characters, so players will want to ensure their team is comprised of characters with at least some of these Elements.
- Weakness Break the robotic hand as soon as it imprisons a party member. If left unchecked, it has the power to one-shot your squishier party members.
- Save your Ultimate abilities to deal with the robotic hand as soon as it enters the battlefield.
- Bring healers like Bailu to keep the team healthy and sustain through Svarog's barrage of AOE damage, while also chipping away at his Toughness meter with basic attacks when no Skill Points are available.
- March 7th or other characters who can freeze are also a great way to delay Svarog's actions for a turn.
Overall, this fight can be a little tricky, but once you understand the mechanics, it should not take too long to beat. Svarog also reappears as the boss of Simulated Universe World 4, but is a lot more powerful in that incarnation.
And that's everything you need to know about how to beat Svarog in Honkai Star Rail.