The first event of Honkai Star Rail 1.1 is upon us with the Starhunt event! Players will need to track down various graffiti markings made by Silver Wolf across Herta's Space Station. There is plenty of incentive to do so, as completing this event nets players with tons of rewards, including Stellar Jade, Credits, and even a free four-star Light Cone. One of the missions in the Honkai Star Rail Starhunt event involved tracking down Hidden Codes. These are three hidden graffiti found in a blue area around the Space Station.
So, if you are trying to find the Hidden Codes, you've come to the right place. This article will cover where you can find the Hidden Codes for Honkai Star Rail's Starhunt Event.
Table of Contents
Honkai Star Rail Hidden Codes Location
The Honkai Star Rail Hidden Codes locations are separated into three different volumes. Players will need to find a total of nine Hidden Codes in order to claim all the available rewards.
Volume 1 Hidden Codes
The first Hidden Codes are found in the Base Zone. Here is where you can find them all.
- From the center Space Anchor, head directly up the stairs, and you should find a 999 Graffiti.
- Head left and down the stairs. At the bottom of the staircase, wrap around to the right. You should find a Silver Wolf character Graffiti on the ground.
- Head behind the desk (behind Wen Mingde - Head of Implement Arts), and you should find an explosion Graffiti.
Volume 2 Hidden Codes
The Second Hidden Codes are found in Supply Zone. Here is where you can find them all.
- From the Space Anchor, head down the long path toward the Astral Express. When you reach the end of the path, head left, and there will be a Silver Wolf Graffiti a short walk in front of the train.
- Turn around and head back down toward the Space Anchor. As the path slopes down, there will be an explosion Graffiti on the left wall.
- Continue straight and take the first right up the slope. On the right side of the door, there will be a 999 Graffiti.
Volume 3 Hidden Codes
The Third Hidden Codes are found in Storage Zone. Here is where you can find them all.
- From the Gallery of Shadow (First Floor) Space Anchor, turn around. There will be a Silver Wolf Graffiti on the ground beside Herta.
- Go straight, and on the left side (on the ground), there will be an explosion Graffiti.
- Head out of the door and follow the path all the way until you can only continue right up the small slope. Head through the door, and on the right, there will be a 999 Graffiti.
And that's all the Hidden Code locations!