Riot Games has partnered with Twitch to launch several exclusive League of Legends icons for Prime Gaming users, celebrating the new K/DA Extended Play "ALL OUT". This is what you need to get the in-game rewards.
After 2 years, and to celebrate the return of the group, Riot has revealed that they will give away exclusive icons based on K/DA.
If you are a LoL player with an active Prime Gaming subscription, you will be able to take these rewards.
First of all, you will need to link your League account to Twitch Prime:
- Log into your Riot Games account.
- Open twitch.tv and sign-in to your account.
- Now, click on your profile and go to the Connections page in settings.
- Go to the Riot Games tab, press ‘Connect’, and then ‘Authorize’ to link your accounts.
And now, this is how to get the rewards:
- Visit the League page on Twitch’s Prime Gaming website.
- Log in with a Twitch account with an active Prime Gaming subscription.
- Click on ‘Claim Now’ next to the ‘ League of Legends: K/DA Icon Capsule’ reward.
- Now, the item should be added to your in-game inventory.