With the release of League of Legends: Wild Rift 1.0, the game entered its open beta phase for several regions. Roughly three weeks after the open beta got underway, Riot Games has now released the first balance update for Wild Rift's open beta phase. Here's what you need to know thanks to the Wild Rift v1.0a patch notes.
Wild Rift v1.0a patch notes
Riot Games released the v1.0a patch recently, making balance changes to a total of three champions.
In the Wild Rift v1.0a update, Riot has decided to nerf Vanye, Blitzcrank, and Xin Zhao. There's also a major bug fix thrown into the mix, nerfing those overperforming bots in Practice Mode.
(Picture: Riot Games)
Check out the full League of Legends: Wild Rift v1.0a patch notes below, starting with the balance changes.
- Movement speed: 330 to 325
Night Hunter (Passive)
- Movement speed bonus: 30 at level one to 15 at level one/ 20 at level five/ 30 at level nine
Silver Bolts (2)
- Damage: 50/70/90/110 to 30/50/70/90
- Health: 690 to 650
- Health Regen per level: 1.07 to 0.81
Static Field (Ult)
- Damage: 250/375/500 to 200/325/450
- Silence duration: 1 to 0.5 seconds
- Attack Damage: 70 to 64
- Health per level: 115 to 105
- Armor per level: 4.3 to 3.9
- Magic Resist: 38 to 30
Audacious Charge (3)
- Cast range: 6 to 5.5
Crescent Guard (Ult)
- Cooldown: 80/70/60 seconds to 100/85/70 seconds
- Fixed an issue where bots were significantly overperforming in Practice Mode.
OCTOBER 25 HOTFIX
- We deployed a hotfix on October 25 to re-add 60fps mode for some devices. We’re aware that many devices are unable to access higher graphics tiers, and are continuing to monitor the impact on game crashes.
Riot Games also notes the update squashed several bugs but the overperforming bots was the only major bug. Therefore, the Wild Rift v1.0a patch notes do not show additional bug fixes.