Of course, it wasn’t a complete weekend until we crowned it with an extended session of Madden 22, as we were eager to recreate the best plays we witnessed over the weekend.
For those players who took their performance to the next level, Madden celebrated them with a gig on the first release of the Team of the Week series which debuted today.
NFL TOTW 1 items
The Team of the Week series has been part of Madden for quite a while now as it recognizes the best performers of each week in the real world.
For this first week of the program, we are getting 10 different items, two of them being TOTW Champions, two TOTW Heroes and the rest of them being on the Elite tier:
- Champion 92 OVR RE Myles Garrett - Cleveland Browns
- Champion 91 OVR LOLB Chandler Jones - New England Patriots, Cardinals
- Hero 91 OVR HB Priest Holmes - Baltimore Ravens, Kansas City Chiefs
- Hero 91 OVR SS Rodney Harrison - Los Angeles Chargers, New England Patriots
- 87 OVR QB Kyler Murray - Arizona Cardinals
- 87 OVR LE Tanoh Kpassagnon - New Orleans Saints, Kansas City Chiefs
- 84 OVR HB Christian McCaffrey - Carolina Panthers
- 84 OVR LOLB T.J. Watt - PittsburghSteelers
- 80 OVR WR Deebo Samuel - San Francisco 49ers
- 80 OVR ROLB Justin Hollins - Los Angeles Rams, Denver Broncos
You can now find them in packs at the marketplace or try to snatch them at the auction house but as you should already know, freshly baked items tend to go a little high the first couple of days.
There is also the option of completing the Team of the Week Solo Challenges which will earn you some MUT coins, a TOTW Token as well as a pick between an NCAT Kyler Murray or Tanog Kpassagnon whenever you complete both.
Keep having fun delivering dots on the gridiron while we stay close to all the content that is coming to the game because the Madden train is barely leaving the station.
Make sure to give a look at our dedicated section as we will bring you everything you need to know about every Madden release, news, MUT tips and more.