The Summer is truly heating up and EA Sports are right in the middle of things with the upcoming Madden drop sure to make waves as it does every year. Madden 23 will mark the first title since the death of John Madden, and many fans are expecting the game developers to pull out all the stops in an effort to make this year's title a truly special release.
Now fully entrenched in the pre-release-hype phasae of the yearly Madden cycle, EA Sports are unveiling the top 10 rated players at each major position group. Pass-catchers are more important than ever in today's NFL, so follow along with this post for the Top 10 Wide Receivers in Madden 23 as per the official ratings reveal.
Madden 23 Ratings Reveal - Top 10 Wide Receivers
EA Sports is beginning the annual ratings reveal period and first up on the list is the Wide Receivers. Topping the list is Davante Adams, after the now Raiders pass-catcher recently joined the Madden 99-Overall club. The greatest to ever do it, Jerry Rice, was the man to present Adams with the honors, and Davante now headlines the Madden 23 ratings reveal.
- Madden 23 Franchise Mode - Scouting, Free Agency, More
- Madden 23 Cover Reveal - John Madden returns after 20 years
- Madden 22 will remove Jon Gruden from game after his resignation
- When will Madden 22 be on Xbox Game Pass?
Another recently traded Wideout, Tyreek Hill comes in at 3rd overall on the list as he looks to continue his success in Miami with the Dolphins. Hill's speed is one of the most dangerous weapons in the NFL and he'll certainly be a popular player in this year's Madden title. Here's the rest of the list making up the Top 10 Wide Receivers in Madden 23.
Madden 23 Top 10 Wide Receivers
- Davante Adams - Las Vegas Raiders - 99 OVR
- Cooper Kupp - Los Angeles Rams - 98 OVR
- Tyreek Hill - Miami Dolphins - 97 OVR
- DeAndre Hopkins - Arizona Cardinals - 96 OVR
- Stefon Diggs - Buffalo Bills - 95 OVR
- Justin Jefferson - Minnesota Vikings - 93 OVR
- Mike Evans - Tampa Bay Bucaneers - 92 OVR
- Terry McLaurin - Washington Commanders - 91 OVR
- Keenan Allen - Los Angeles Chargers - 91 OVR
- Amari Cooper - Cleveland Browns - 90 OVR
While many fans were excited to see the beginning of the ratings reveal, the list certainly didn't arrive without controversy. Last season's breakout star, Ja'Marr Chase was a surprising snub from the top 10 as well as 49ers dual-threat Deebo Samuel. Of course, ratings adjustements are a major factor throughout the season, so this list is subject to further changes.
That's everything you need to know now about the Top 10 Wide Receivers in Madden 23. We'll be sure to keep you up to date with all the latest ratings reveals as they continue to become available.
Make sure to check out the rest of our Madden section for all the best game guides, roster update information, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of EA Sports.