Diablo 2 fans will remember the secret cow level, and there's one in Mojang's recently-released ARPG as well. The Minecraft Dungeons secret cow level might be a bit tough to find, as it requires you to jump through various hoops.
Here's how you can find and enter the Minecraft Dungeons secret cow level, which is clearly a nod to Blizzard Entertainment's iconic ARPG franchise.
Minecraft Dungeons secret cow level
To get to the Minecraft Dungeons secret cow level, you need to follow a number of steps.
We will keep this guide as spoiler-free as possible, but keep in mind you do need to complete the game to enter the secret cow level.
Moo? (Picture: Lords of Gaming)
Below, we have a step-by-step list of instructions on how to find, and unlock, the Minecraft Dungeons secret cow level.
- Finish the game once on any difficulty.
- Back at the campsite, there's a drawbridge which has remained raised for the entire game. Locate it.
- Take the path just north of the drawbridge until you reach a church.
- Use the lever to lower the drawbridge, then enter the church.
- Continue down the church's long hallway until you find a portrait of a dog.
- You can interact with the portrait, and it gives you visual and audio hints on where to find 10 runes.
- Notice there's also a golden button in a fireplace, but it won't work right now.
- Go through each of the game's levels again to find all 10 the runes.
- If you don't mind spoilers, check the video at the bottom of this article for rune locations.
- Once you have all 10 runes, head back to the church and press the golden button.
- Enjoy the Minecraft Dungeons secret cow level called "Moo?".
While it is fun to search for runes yourself, and one of them definitely requires beating the game, some people don't have a lot of patience.
If you are one of those people who just want to get to the Minecraft Dungeons secret cow level as quickly as humanly possible, then check out a video by YouTuber Skycaptin5lol below.
- Read more: Minecraft Dungeons install error: "Try again later, something went wrong on our side" - how to fix