After a short delay, Black Adam is finally playable in MultiVersus! This Bruiser is ready to get in close range with his enemies and dish out some devastating DPS. If you are interested in making Black Adam your new main or just want to channel your inner Dwayne, The Rock Johnson, you've come to the right place.
This guide will cover the recommended Perks for Black Adam, as well as all his attacks and specials, so you can get started playing as him right away!
Every Black Adam Perk in MultiVersus
Every character has a set of Perks in MultiVersus. These are steadily unlocked by ranking up in different game modes. Perks are split into offensive, defensive, and utility variations, and while normal Perks can be used by any character or class, Signature Perks are unique to specific characters. Signature Perks drastically change a character's style, allowing you to shape a character you find interesting to fit your playstyle better. Here is a list of the recommended Black Adam Normal Perks and all of his Signature Perks.
- Coffeezilla: Your team receives 10% reduced ability cooldown duration.
- I Dodge You Dodge We Dodge: Your team receives a 10% ability cooldown refund after dodging an attack.
- I'll Take That: Your team receives a 0.25-second refund on ability cooldowns after hitting debuffed enemies.
- Armor Crush: Your team's fully charged attacks break armor.
Hit 'Em While They're Down: Your team deals 5% increased damage when hitting debuffed enemies.
- Absorb 'n' Go: Your team receives a 7% ability cooldown refund after being knocked back by a projectile.
- The Stamina Of Shu: Black Adam's forcefield has a shorter duration, but it follows him as he moves around the map.
- The Hierarchy Of Power: Black Adam's ground-up attack calls lightning to his ally instead of calling lightning to himself.
- Circuit Breaker: Black Adam deals additional damage to fighters debuffed with Shocked.
Due to Black Adam's many cooldowns, it is recommended to go into a fight with as much cooldown reduction as possible. Alternatively, due to Black Adam's reliance on debuffs, taking Perks that help increase his damage to debuffed enemies can also be helpful. Finally, Circuit Breaker is the go-to Signature Perk, thanks to the extra damage it provides.
All Black Adam Attacks and Specials in MultiVersus
Black Adam is a bruiser and, as such, likes to get up close and personal with his enemies. Check out a list of his attacks and specials below.
- Lightning Surge: Black Adam unleashes a surge of electric power that launches enemies horizontally and applies Shocked. Hitting allies with this move electrifies them, causing their next melee attack to apply Shocked to its target.
- Might of Kahndaw: A combo of punches ending in a grab that holds enemies high above Black Adam's head before slamming them into the ground behind him.
- Call The Heavens: Black Adam pulls his hands apart, generating an arc of electricity above himself that can hit enemies multiple times. Summons lightning down from the sky above Black Adam.
- Grounded Blast: Black Adam slams a burst of electricity into the ground that emerges moments later, striking all grounded enemies.
- Aton's Havoc: Black Adam releases a beam of lightning to grab enemies, damaging them repeatedly and applying Shocked. This can also chain to multiple targets.
- Zehuti's Foresight: Black Adam dashes forward and is chased moments later by a bolt projectile.
- Heru's Flight: Black Adam briefly gains the ability to fly in any direction.
- Shu's Projection: Black Adam generates an electromagnetic forcefield that pushes enemies away and blacks projectiles.
For all the fighting game action, check out our section dedicated to the latest MultiVersus news, updates, guides, features, and more.
- Black Adam Enters MultiVersus Alongside New Arcade Mode
- MultiVersus Rick Sanchez Guide - All Perks, Moves, Specials & More
- MultiVersus 1.05 Patch Notes - Black Adam, Arcade Mode, Silly Queue & More
Featured image courtesy of Warner Bros.