In the Mirror World update, PUBG Mobile players will have the opportunity to experience the iconic League of Legends characters, now for the first time (alongside Fortnite) appearing in non-Riot games!
Joining the battle royale are Jinx, Vi, Jayce, or Caitlyn, as playable characters with unique abilities and weapons.
To go along with the theme of "worlds colliding", there's also a brand new mode called "Mirror Island" featuring a lot of, for PUBG uncharacteristic, fantasy elements, namely the titular Mirror Islands where you will be able to loot special items and become one of the LoL champions.
If you can't wait to jump right into the action, but you are not being able to install the update, then read on as we provide you with APK and OBB download links, and instructions on how to install the update.
PUBG Mobile 1.7 update APK and OBB download links
First and foremost, we always recommend downloading the latest PUBG Mobile update from the official Google Play Store page.
If you aren't currently able to download the update via the Google Play Store or the update still isn't available in your region, then we have links to the game's APK and OBB files for you to download and install on your Android device.
The update will require around 989MB of free storage space for Android devices, so make sure to have enough space for it before downloading it.
For the PUBG Mobile 1.7 update you don't need to download the OBB file, the game will do it automatically once you open PUBG Mobile for the first time upon installing the 1.7 update.
How to install PUBG Mobile 1.7 update APK
Follow the steps below to download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.7 update:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network before downloading the APK file (recommended).
- Ensure that you have sufficient storage space on your device. We recommend having at least 2GB free.
- Allow apps to be installed from unknown sources. To do this, navigate to your device's "Settings > Safety and Privacy" menus and select "Install apps from Unknown Sources".
- Navigate to your device's Downloads folder and install the APK file by tapping the Install button.
- Launch the game and log in with your credentials.
- Let it install the OBB file
- You can now delete the APK file from the Downloads folder
And that's it! You are now all set and ready to start playing the PUBG Mobile 1.7 update! Have fun exploring the Mirror Island map!
Don't forget to check out our dedicated PUBG section for guides, news, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Krafton.