Compared to events like Pokémon GO Fest 2022, Community Day events have Special Research that is much tamer and quicker to complete. As time has gone on in Pokémon GO, Community Days have also been cut in half, so the challenges have shortened as well. But there are still four sets of tasks to complete for Deino.
Pokémon GO - Field Notes Deino Special Research rewards
Every Community Day that goes live in Pokémon GO has a set of Special Research that is designed to give Trainers further access to the featured Pokémon and its evolutions. The Field Notes: Deino research is no different, but there are also supporting items in the list of items that provide good incentives.
- Pokémon GO Fossil Cup - Best Picks, Rules, And More
- How to get Golisopod and Wimpod in Pokémon GO
Before jumping into the full list of challenges and rewards, keep in mind that this research is for ticket holders only. The tickets for the Field Notes: Deino research can be purchased in the shop, but they are not required to encounter Deino in the wild. Tickets are simply reserved for the Special Research.
Field Notes: Deino 1/4:
- Earn 3 hearts with your buddy - 15 Poké Balls
- Catch 3 Deino - 3 Super Potions
- Make 3 Nice Throws in a row - 10 Nanab Berries
- Rewards: 2,000 Stardust, Deino Encounter, 1 Lucky Egg
Field Notes: Deino 2/4
- Transfer 3 Pokémon - 10 Great Balls
- Send 3 Gifts and add a sticker to each - 10 Pinap Berries
- Use 3 Pinap Berries to help catch a Pokémon - 20 Deino Candies
- Rewards: 1,500 XP, Deino Encounter, 1 Lure Module
Field Notes: Deino 3/4
- Make 3 Nice Curveball throws in a row - 50 Deino Candies
- Power up Dragon-type Pokémon 3 times - 1 Incense Lure
- Evolve 3 Deino - 15 Great Balls
- Rewards: 2,500 XP, Deino Encounter, 15 Ultra Balls
Field Notes: Deino 4/4
- Claim Reward - 3 Silver Pinap Berries
- Claim Reward - 3 Golden Razz Berries
- Claim Reward - 3,000 XP
- Rewards: 3,000 Stardust, Hydreigon Encounter, 3 Max Revives
The Deino Community Day will take place in Pokémon GO on June 25 starting at 11 am local time. Everyone will have until 2 pm local time, so in those three hours, you have plenty of opportunities for a Hydreigon, especially with an event ticket.
And that's all. For more awesome content, check out our section dedicated to Pokémon GO news, game guides, updates, and more!
Featured image courtesy of Niantic.