Gunfire Games has revealed the fourth Archetype in Remnant 2, the Medic. As the name suggests, the Medic boasts AOE healing abilities that could keep the team alive in the most precarious situations.
The Medic in Remnant 2 is a support Archetype though it's just as important as every other in the game. This guide covers everything you need to know about the Medic Archetype in Remnant 2, including all its Skills, Perks, Traits, and more.
Table of Contents
All Remnant 2 Medic Archetype Skills
As mentioned previously, The Medic is the support class in Remnant 2. Similar to the Handler, the Medic doesn't necessarily have skills that directly affect their damage output in combat. However, they can summon healing wells and shields to protect themselves, their allies, and allies' companions in the heat of the battle.
- Wellspring: The Medic channels healing energy into their fist, punching a hole in the ground to create a 3m Healing Spring AOE which restores 10.5 Health per second and greatly increases Blight Decay Rate. Lasts for 15 seconds.
- Healing Shield: The Medic quickly expels healing energy to SHIELD all allies within 25m for 100% of their Max Health for 10s. While shielded, allies regenerate 30% of their Max Health over the duration.
- Redemption: The Medic unleashes a 30m Shockwave that revives downed allies and restores 75% Max Health over 10s. For each additional 1s holding the SKILL button, the heal gains an additional 75% (up to 300% Max). Additionally, Revived allies will only receive 25% of the healing amount. If revived, allies cannot be revived again by Redemption for another 150s. Resets at Worldstone or on death.
All Remnant 2 Medic Archetype Perks
The Medic's Perks are about increasing the efficiency of the Relics. In addition to this, they also improve the overall damage output, healing value, and more.
- Regenerator: After restoring 250 total health to allies, regain a spent Relic charge.
- Resting or respawning at a Worldstone resets healing accumulation. Each additional player increases the healing requirement by 50%
- Invigorated: Grants a 25% increase to all Damage and a 5% Critical Chance.
- Damage increases with Medic Level.
- Backbone: Increases the hits Medic can take before losing Grey Health by 2.
- Benefactor: Increases Relic Use Speed by 20%. Relic use gains -1 Stagger.
All Remnant 2 Medic Archetype Traits
The Medic's exclusive Trait is Triage. Investing in this Trait can increase the character's healing by up to 50%. As is the case with other Archetypes, players can also upgrade other non-exclusive Traits like Vigor, Endurance, Experience, and Spirit.
That's everything players need to know about the Medic Archetype in Remnant 2.