As many of the TFT Reckoning World Championship qualifiers have come to an end, this patch will also serve to settle down some of the best and worst traits, as well as making an overhaul to the spatulas.
Patch 11.17: Champion changes
In the latest patches, lots of three-cost units have been dominating around the Convergence, due to their overpowered performances and their great utility, along with a ton of five-cost champions like Heimerdinger, Viego and Teemo.
That said, you can expect all three of them to get a deserved nerf, and even some for Yasuo, Riven and Lee Sin. On the other side, Draven, Gwen and Kayle will get some love by receiving some tweaks around their damage and attack speed stats.
Tier 1 champions
- Vayne Attack Damage: 35 ⇒ 40
- Ziggs Arcane Bomb Damage: 250/375/525 ⇒ 250/375/550
Tier 2 champions
- Kennen Attack Speed: 0.7 ⇒ 0.65
- Pyke Attack Speed: 0.6 ⇒ 0.65
- Sett Health: 750 ⇒ 800
- Soraka Attack Speed: 0.6 ⇒ 0.65
Tier 3 champions
- Ashe Health: 550 ⇒ 600
- Lee Sin Health: 850 ⇒ 800
- Lee Sin Cripple Damage: 250/350/650 ⇒ 200/350/600
- Lux Attack Speed: 0.6 ⇒ 0.65
- Miss Fortune Make It Rain Damage: 250/375/700 ⇒ 250/375/600
- Nocturne Umbra Blades Base Damage: 70/85/110 ⇒ 80/90/100
- Nidalee Aspect of the Cougar transformation Dodge Chance: 45% ⇒ 40%
- Nidalee Aspect of the Cougar transformation bonus Attack Speed: 40/50/75 ⇒ 30/50/70%
- Rakan Gleaming Quill Damage: 350/500/900 ⇒ 350/500/800
- Rakan Gleaming Quill missing Health healing: 35/50/80% ⇒ 35/50/70%
- Riven Health: 850 ⇒ 800
- Riven Attack Damage: 80 ⇒ 75
- Riven Blade of the Dawn bonus Attack Damage: 90/100/120% ⇒ 90/100/110%
- Riven Blade of the Dawn Damage: 100/200/500 ⇒ 100/200/300
- Yasuo Attack Speed: 0.95 ⇒ 0.9
- Yasuo Burning Blade Damage: 250/350/600 ⇒ 250/350/550
- Yasuo Burning Blade stacking True Damage: 25/35/60 ⇒ 25/35/55
Tier 4 champions
- Draven Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.8
- Fiddlesticks Crowstorm Damage per second: 175/225/600 ⇒ 150/200/600
- Karma Soulflare Damage: 225/280/750 ⇒ 230/290/750
- Vel’Koz Max Mana nerf: 0/80 ⇒ 0/90
Tier 5 champions
- Akshan Attack Speed: 1.1 ⇒ 1.0
- Garen Mana adjustment: 100/170 ⇒ 80/160
- Garen’s Victorious Trait missing health damage: 40% ⇒ 50%
- Gwen Skip 'n Slash Damage: 100/150/1777 ⇒ 125/200/2222
- Heimerdinger Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.7
- Heimerdinger max Mana nerf: 0/140 ⇒ 0/160
- Kayle Health: 650 ⇒ 800
- Kayle Attack Speed: 1.1 ⇒ 1.15
- Teemo’s Cruelty spell Damage: 130/160/666 ⇒ 120/160/666
- Teemo’s Cruel Trait now activates more quickly and reliably
- Teemo’s Cruel Trait can now occur more than once per combat, allowing Teemo to eat both the final enemy Champion and the Doppelhellion/Voidspawn that it spawns
- Viego Sovereign's Domination Damage increase per second: 100% ⇒ 50%
- Viego Sovereign's Domination Damage: 180/300/1500 ⇒ 180/360/2000
- Viego Sovereign's Domination stolen champion Health decay: 15/7/0% ⇒ 10/5/0%
- Volibear Health: 1100 ⇒ 1000
Patch 11.17: Traits and items changes
If you have played TFT recently, you may have noticed the Sentinels have been spammed in almost every game thanks to their offensive stats and versatility around the battlefield, along with the Spellweavers and their massive magic power.
So for this patch, both of these traits are scheduled to receive a necessary rework to balance their power, making them easier to beat and handle. Needless to say, the Abominations will receive some other tweaks for another consecutive patch, this time to buff its Monstrosity.
- Abomination Monstrosity Armor and Magic Resist: 40/50/60 ⇒ 30/45/60
- Abomination Monstrosity Base Attack Damage: 70/80/90 ⇒ 70/80/100
- Abomination Monstrosity Attack Damage Per Star Level: 7/8/9 ⇒ 7/8/10
- Legionnaire Attack Speed: 25/65/120/250 ⇒ 25/75/135/250
- Redeemed Armor & MR: 20/35/75 ⇒ 20/35/70
- REWORKED: Sentinel buff now starts on the Sentinel with the most items. If multiple Sentinels have the same number of items, the Sentinel with the highest Attack Speed starts with the buff.
- Sentinel Attack Speed: 25/120/1000% ⇒ 25/90/500%
- Sentinel Shield Value: 200/1000/2000 ⇒ 175/900/2000
- Skirmisher Attack Damage per second: 3/6/15 ⇒ 3/8/16
- REWORKED: Spellweaver stacks no longer have a cap
- Spellweaver base Ability Power: 25/55/100 ⇒ 15/35/70
- Spellweaver Ability Power per stack: 2/5/10 ⇒ 2/4/10
As for items, the Giant Slayer will get an overall buff by making it better in a wider array of cases, making it a brand awareness buff for TFT esports. Lastly, a bunch of defensive and magic objects will be buffed to increase their viability.
- Dvarapala Stoneplate Radiant Bonus max Health Regen: 2% ⇒ 3%
- Gargoyle Stoneplate Armor and Magic Resist per target: 18 ⇒ 20
- Giant Slayer bonus damage Health threshold: 1750 ⇒ 1600
- Giant Slayer Damage Scaling: 10% ⇒ 20%
- Giant Slayer High Damage Scaling: 75% ⇒ 70%
- Hextech Gunblade excess healing max Shield: 300 ⇒ 400
Patch 11.17: Spatulas and general updates
Spatulas are supposed to feel like rare golden moments, so from patch 11.17, this will restore them to their high-roll appeal by no longer counting them as an item component that contributes to the 10 minimum by Raptors, meaning these can only appear in bonus orbs.
Prices for RP in both Teamfight Tactics and League of Legends will be increased on 8th September in Brazil, Latin America, Russia, and Turkey. However, from 23rd August to 8th September, players will receive double Bonus Currency from all RP purchases, so don’t waste this opportunity.
Last but not least, your TFT match history will now be more accessible through a new tab on the client in addition to its usual location from the 'Profile' tab.
Patch 11.17 will be released on 25th August through the League of Legends client. Also, if you are looking for League’s latest patch, you can check it out at the link below.
Don’t forget to check out our Teamfight Tactics dedicated section for more news, guides, updates, and esports coverage.