Valorant will officially be on the 2nd June and those who have had hands-on time with the various agents during the closed beta have a good idea of what to expect with the official release.
One agent they won't have got any time with though, is the latest one, the 11th agent who goes by the name Reyna. This soul harvester on paper looks to be one of the most powerful characters in the game, with the ability to collect soul orbs from dead players that regenerate health or use those same soul orbs to become temporarily invincible.
Reyna's Abilities Guide
- Dismiss (E): INSTANTLY consume a nearby soul orb, becoming intangible for a short duration. If EMPRESS is active, also become invisible. (Cost: Unknown)
- LEER (C): EQUIP an ethereal destructible eye. ACTIVATE to cast the eye a short distance forward. The eye will Nearsight all enemies who look at it. (Cost: Unknown)
- Devour (Q): Enemies killed by Reyna leave behind Soul Orbs that last 3 seconds. INSTANTLY consume a nearby soul orb, rapidly healing for a short duration. Health gained through this skill exceeding 100 will decay over time. If EMPRESS is active, this skill will automatically cast and not consume the orb. (Cost: Unknown)
- Empress (X): INSTANTLY enter a frenzy, increasing firing speed, equip and reload speed dramatically. Scoring a kill renews the duration.
Reyna's Tips and Tricks
- Soul Orbs can be collected from dead opponents who are killed by Reyna only, they only last for a few seconds and cannot be taken into the next round.
- Two of Reyna's abilities count on collecting Soul Orbs, so killing opponents is key to success.
- Reyna's blinding ability will continue blinding opponents until destroyed, use it as a distraction to keep your opponents looking away from you.
- Reyna's Invulnerability stops you from firing any weapons and should be used to get out of sticky situations.
Reyna is a vampire-esque agent from Mexico, she clearly has one foot in the dark arts with her strength coming from killing the other team.