aze has quickly made a name for herself as one of the strongest in the game, maybe too strong. But now is not the time for judgement this is all about getting the best out of the El Salvadorian explosive expert.
Raze's abilities are very much damage dealing - her Cluster grenade explodes and then sends out four further grenades and is instant death for anyone caught amongst it, while her Rocket Launcher ultimate absolutely wipes anyone out who stands in its way.
Raze's Abilities Guide
- Paint Shells: Equip a cluster grenade. Fire to throw the grenade, which does damage and creates sub-munitions, each doing damage to anyone in their range.
- Blast Pack: Instantly throw a Blast Pack that will stick to surfaces. RE-USE the ability after deployment, damaging and moving anything hit. (Cost: 100)
- Boom Bot: Equip a Boom Bot. Fire will deploy the bot, causing it to travel in a straight line on the ground, bouncing off walls. The Boom Bot will lock on to any enemies in its frontal cone and chase them, exploding for heavy damage if it reaches them (Cost: 200)
- Showstopper: Equip a rocket launcher. Fire shoots a rocket that does massive area damage on contact with anything (Points: 6)
Raze's Tips and Tricks
- Raze's Showstopper skill is an instant kill, great for getting that first kill when attacking a bombsite. Be aware though that it takes a couple of seconds to be ready to use so prime it before peaking.
- Pain Shells is also a great ability to flush out enemies, one grenade, followed by four more, if you know an enemy is in a corner and you have one of these, they very soon won't be.
- The Blast Pack is best used to get propel you into higher areas of the map. Place it down, and then fire it just as you run over it. You will be sent high into the air allowing you to be in advantageous positions that few other agents can reach.
- The Boom Bot goes in a straight line, send it off a wall first if you want it to turn a corner. Great to get an idea of where the enemy is, as the opposing team have a tendency to shoot this as soon as it's in their sights.
Raze hails from El Salavador, and posses a firey personality, described as someone that "loves explosives. With her blunt-force-trauma playstyle, she excels at flushing entrenched enemies and clearing tight spaces with a generous dose of boom."