The Conan Exiles: Age of Sorcery patch was the most highly anticipated game update, bringing plenty of new features, weapons, and crafting. Most important was the arrival of Sorcery, including a range of Spells, Abilities, and Sorcery Pets for players to enjoy.
However, Conan Exiles 3.0 also has an extensive selection of Attributes, Armor, and Skills that players can use. But crafting the right build may take some time to accomplish. This guide details the most overpowered PvE Strength build in Conan Exiles: Age of Sorcery, including the best Attribution, Armor, and Skills.
Best Strength Build In Conan Exiles: Age Of Sorcery
The main premise of Conan Exiles is your ability to craft, whether it be Sorcery, Thralls, or a Transportory Stone. The same applies to your Attributes, Armor, and Skills -- notably, Strength builds aim to optimize the skills available in the game to prevent excess damage.
Importantly: The Strength build focused on in this guide is for the Player versus Environment (PvE) in Conan Exiles: Age of Sorcery. Therefore, you will likely not find this build useful for Player versus Player (PvP).
Best Attributes Build
Here are the best Attributes to equip in your Strength build in Conan Exiles: Age of Sorcery:
Your character's Strength will determine the damage you do with Strength-based weapons; it will also slightly increase the number of resources/materials you can carry.
- Heavy Blows: Heavy and special attacks deal 10% more damage.
- Combo Master: Combo finishers deal 20% more damage.
- Berserker: While below 20% health, you deal 25% more damage and gain 100 armor.
- Crushing Swings: Your heavy attacks stagger for 25% longer and no longer rebound off shields.
Vitality determines your character's Health stats in the game.
- Fast Healer: You receive 50% increased healing from healing effects.
- Glutton for Punishment: When you take damage, you regenerate the last instance of damage taken over 15 seconds.
This Attribute will determine how much damage your followers deal in Conan Exiles 3.0.
Frenzy: When you deal damage in combat, your followers enter a "frenzied" state and will deal 3% damage for each corrupted Authority attribute.
Flesh Bond: Damage taken by you is split between you and your followers.
Grit influences your character's Stamina in Conan Exiles: Age of Sorcery.
- Tenacity: increases your Armor by 40 and stamina by 20.
- Endurance: Your Stamina will regenerate 25% faster.
Before leveling up Authority, you must max out your Vitality and Strength Attributes. In addition, you must also have gotten to the second perk of Grit. Once you’ve leveled Authority to the second perk, you can begin to level it up to the second perk and corrupt it.
Best Armor Build
Here is the best Armor in Conan Exiles: Age of Sorcery:
- Khari Overseer Helm: Strength Weapon Damage +5%, Stamina +7.
- Khari Soldier Mail: Stamina +7, Health +28.
- Silent Legion Medium Gauntlets: Strength Weapon Damage +8%.
- Khari Solider Tasset: Stamina +7, Health +28.
- Kambunjan Shaman Boots: Strength Weapon Damage +5%.
- Black Ice Broadsword: Health Damage 72, Armor Penetration 21%.
- Steel Throwing Axe: Health Damage 23, Armor Penetration 0%.
You should use the Armor Reduction Kit when crafting your Armor in Conan Exiles: Age of Sorcery. You can craft this with 10x Plant Fibre and 5x Twine. It will not reduce any of the Armor protective abilities; however, it will reduce the weight considerably.
There are a few important items for you to use in Conan Exiles 3.0: Age of Sorcery. These are Elixir of Freedom, Purified Flesh, Salted Pork, and Reaper Poison. The first three items are important for health and damage stats, while the Reaper Poison makes for an excellent main hand weapon.
That concludes our guide on the best Strength build to use in Conan Exiles 3.0: Age of Sorcery.
We want to thank YouTuber FireSpark81 for their guide “God Tier Strength Build For Conan Exiles 3.0.” Please consider subscribing to their channel for more content. Also, consider watching the video above if you want a visual walkthrough.
For more gaming content, check out our section dedicated to the latest video game news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Funcom.