Dead by Daylight releases bugfix patches fairly regularly, allowing game developers Behaviour Interactive to make sure they've fixed up any major or minor issues players might face.
The Dredge was just released in June amid the 6th-anniversary event, so it's time for June 2022's bugfix update, which features as part of Patch 6.0.2. Here, we'll go over everything that was changed and fixed in the Dead by Daylight patch released on 27th June 2022.
Dead by Daylight bugfix patch 6.0.2
This bugfix patch focused on some basic minor changes to the power of the new killer, The Dredge, as well as fixes for survivors and killers across the board.
- The Dredge
- Decreased the maximum range that The Dredge is visible during Nightfall to 20 meters (was 24 meters)
- Increased the maximum range at which Survivors can see each other during Nightfall to 54 meters (was 24 meters)
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when starting a tutorial bot match without having the game fully downloaded. (Consoles only)
- Fixed an issue that caused the DBD image on the intro screen to be off center and missing the Dead by Daylight logo on PS4. (PS4 only)
- Fixed an issue that caused the Pig's Ambush Dash attack prompt to erroneously display the Calm Spirit perk description.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a performance drop when the Dredge teleported between lockers.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Survivors from being picked up by the Killer when downed while cleansing at a Pool of Devotion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Dredge's camera to be locked when getting stunned at the same time as teleporting to a locker.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Dredge's camera to be locked after exiting from a locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Dredge's smoke VFX to appear outside the locker when entered.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Dredge's weapon to appear distorted during locker interrupts.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Killer add-ons to be missing parts of their descriptions in certain languages.
- Fixed an issue that could cause extreme environment/lighting flickering when playing against the Dredge during the Nightfall in the Autohaven Wreckers maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused parts of the Dredge's model to clip into the camera when walking and looking up with the Very Rare Twisted Plaything outfit.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Anniversary confetti and SFX not to play upon generator completion on the small yellow generators in the Game and Raccoon City Police Department maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Trapper and the Wraith's weapons to snap into the wrong position when moving.
- Fixed an issue that caused male Survivors animations to snap when breaking free from the Killers grasp by any means.
- Fixed an issue that caused flickering light against the Dredge's nightfall.
- Fixed an issue that caused two hooks to spawn close together in the Coldwind Farm maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused a glyph to spawn too high in The Pale Rose.
- Fixed an issue that caused a glyph to be inaccessible in The Game map
This bugfix patch comes just two days before the upcoming Public Test Build, which will release at 11 am ET (4 pm GMT) on Wednesday, 29th June.
- Dead by Daylight codes (June 2022) - Free Bloodpoints and more
- Dead by Daylight Bloodhunt June 2022 - Start Time & Rewards
- Dead by Daylight Hooked On You: Who Are The Killers?
- Dead by Daylight Twisted Masquerade - Bonuses, Offerings, Cosmetics, More
It's probably a good sign that Behaviour has taken the time to patch up all of these lingering bugs in the game before they release such a large update. With this bugfix patch and the upcoming PTB, Dead by Daylight players certainly have a lot to look forward to.
And that's all. For more Dead by Daylight guides, tips, leaks, and news, be sure to check out our dedicated section.
Featured image courtesy of Behaviour Interactive.