Of course, one of the most important aspects of every new Destiny 2 season is the weaponry and gear players will have access to during this timeframe. For Season of the Haunted, both new and returning guns will be up for grabs.
Whether you're hunting for the new season pass Exotic, seasonal weapons, activity-exclusive gear, or more, we got you covered with every new weapon available in Destiny 2 with the launch of Season of the Haunted.
Before we start, we recommend you read through all the weapons that have already left Destiny 2, as activities like Nightfalls, Trials of Osiris, and Iron Banner have received some updates.
One final note, these are all the weapons added with Season of the Haunted, not all the weapons available in Destiny 2.
Season of the Haunted - Exotic weapons
Unlike Season of the Risen, which was accompanied by a new expansion, The Witch Queen, Season of the Haunted only sees one new Exotic weapon being added for the time being.
- Trespasser Sidearm - Season Pass reward (Tier 1 premium track or tier 35 of free tack)
Season of the Haunted Legendary weapons
Now, it's time for the Legendary guns:
Trials of Osiris
- Burden of Guilt Fusion Rifle. (Adept version available)
- Forgiveness Sidearm.
Derelict Leviathan (Chests that need Opulent Keys)
- Austringer Hand Cannon
- Drang (Baroque) Sidearm
- Beloved Sniper Rifle
- Calus Mini Tool Submachine Gun
- D.F.A Hand Cannon. (Adept version available)
- Horror's Least Pulse Rifle.
- Riptide Fusion Rifle
Vanguard (Strikes and Battlegrounds)
- Strident Whistle Combat Bow
- The Wizened Rebuke Fusion Rifle
- The Hero's Burden Submachine Gun
- Dead Weight Shotgun
Seasonal Ritual Weapon
The seasonal weapon is one that can be acquired upon grinding ranks with Zavala (Vanguard Ops), The Drifter (Gambit), and Shaxx (Crucible).
- Destiny 2 Season 17 patch notes - Increased vault space, progression, more
- Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted Season Pass - Rewards, Cost, and More
- Destiny 2 officially reveals Season of the Haunted
- Destiny 2 Season 17 - New PvP map and Crucible changes
Each vendor offers a masterwork version of the weapon and a unique ornament for those that reset their rank.
- Chain of Command Machine Gun
Engram of the Haunted
- Tears of Contrition Scout Rifle.
- Nezarec's Whisper Glaive.
- Hollow Denial Trace Rifle
- Bump in the Night Rocket Launcher.
These can drop from Engrams regardless of source, think of them as extra incentives while you're grinding for a particular gun.
- Lunulata-4B Combat Bow.
- Enyo-D Submachine Gun
- Staccato-46 Scout Rifle
- Gallu RR3 Sniper Rifle
There are two more guns up for grabs with their source still to be determined, these are:
- Firefight Auto Rifle
- Without Remorse Shotgun
For more on the game, check out our section dedicated to Destiny 2 gun breakdowns, activity guides, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Bungie.