With this being the final season before the release of the game's next expansion (lasting well over six months as a result), players will have plenty of time to grind the season pass and get all the artifact mods they desire.
Season of the Lost's artifact is the Wayfinder's Compass, a special compass given to you by the returning Mara Sov at the start of Season 15, one that will help Guardians "strip obstacles" from their path as they unravel the mysteries of this new season.
- Read more: How to enable crossplay in Destiny 2
Let's take a look at all the mods featuring in Season of the Lost's artifact.
Season of the Lost Artifact - All mods
As customary, mods are broken down by columns, with the first column being unlocked by default. Here's the full list:
Wayfinder's Compass mods - Column 1
- Anti-Barrier Auto Rifle
- Overload Bow
- Unstoppable Pulse Rifle
- Unstoppable Sidearm
- Disrupting Blade
Wayfinder's Compass mods - Column 2
This column unlocks once you have one mod unlocked.
- Hands-On (Helmet mod): Gain bonus Super energy on melee kills
- Shotgun dexterity (Arms mod): Faster ready and stow speed for Shotguns
- Sword Scavenger (Leg mod): Swords get larget bonus reserves when you pick up ammo
- Fusion Rifle loader (Arms mod): Increases reload speed of Fusion Rifles
- Linear Fusion Rifle targeting (Helmet mod): Improved target acquisition, accuracy, and aim-down-sights speed for Linear Fusion Rifles
Wayfinder's Compass mods - Column 3
This column unlocks once you have four mods unlocked.
- Auto Rifle loader (Arms mod): Increased reload speed of Auto Rifles
- Shotgun ammo finder (Helmet mod): Increased your chance of finding ammo while you have a Shotgun equipped
- Passive Guard (Class Item mod): Receive less damage from combatants that are close to you while you are wielding a sword
- Fusion Scavenger (Leg mod): Fusion Rifles get bonus reserves when picking up ammo used by that Fusion Rifle. Same effect applies for Linear Fusion Rifles
- Sidearm dexterity (Arms mod): Faster ready and stow speed for Shotguns
Wayfinder's Compass mods - Column 4
This column unlocks once you have seven mods unlocked.
- Unstoppable Fusion Rifles
- Withering Heat (Class Item): Causing damage with Solar ability weakens Champions for a short duration
- Resonance Siphon (Class Item): Gain Stasis ability energy whenever you or a member of your fireteam stuns a Champion
- Thermoclastic Strike (Class Item): Solar and Stasis melee disrupt combatants. Strong against Overload Champions. Refresh your melee ability whenever you or a member of your fireteam stuns an Overload Champion
- Fire and Ice (Elemental Well mod): Defeating a Champion spawns a random array of Solar and Stasis wells
Wayfinder's Compass mods - Column 5
This column unlocks once you have 10 mods unlocked.
- Well of Potency (Elemental Well mod): Picking up matching elemental well grants you Super energy
- Pyretic Embrace (Class Item mod): Casting a Solar Super restores you to full health and shields.
- Thermoclastic Blooming (Arms mod): Defeating a combatant with a Solar or Stasis melee creates an Orb of Power
- Focusing Lens (Class Item mod): Your Light abilities do bonus damage to combatants affected by Stasis
- Particle Deconstruction (Class Item mod): Dealing damage to a combatant with a Fusion Rifle or Linear Fusion Rifle grants bonus Fusion damage against that combatant for a short duration. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
For more on all things Destiny 2, check out our dedicated section filled with news, guides, and more.
- Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest
- Austringer God Roll
- Calus Midi Tool God Roll
- Dead Man's Tale God Roll
- Fixed Odds God Roll
- Hawkmoon God Roll
- How To Get Come To Pass
- How To Get Dawn Chorus
- How To Get Omnioculus
- How To Get Star-Eater Scales
- Mechabre God Roll
- Osteo Striga Catalyst
- Riptide God Roll
- Queens and Worms Quest