Destiny 2's Season of the Splicer is just getting started, as players eagerly await the return of the Vault of Glass raid, the new weekly mission, and more content set to drop soon.
One thing Guardians can already look forward to every weekly reset is the Seasonal Challenges, which reward large chunks of XP to help complete the Season Pass, exclusive Season of the Splicer weapons, and other goodies.
With week 2 of Season 14 just starting, let's take a look at the new batch of Seasonal Challenges in Destiny 2.
Season of the Splicer week 2 Seasonal Challenges
- Safe Harbor - Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer II, and defeat Champions anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Champions defeated in Override.
- Theseus Protocol - Defeat the Minotaur boss in Override, and defeat powerful Vex anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Vex defeated in Override or Expunge.
- Crack and Decrypt I - Unlock Conflux Chests (15) by completing Override missions. Decrypt Season of the Splicer Engrams (15) at the Prismatic Recaster.
- Auto Rifle Splicer - In Override, defeat combatants with Auto Rifles. Earn bonus progress by rapidly defeating them.
- Light Moon Rising - On the Moon, earn progress by completing bounties (10), patrols, public events, and Lost Sectors.
- Challenger's Cipher - Decrypt Prime (5) Engrams.
- Mid-Range Calibration - Calibrate mid-range weapons—Hand Cannons, Auto Rifles, Fusion Rifles, Machine Guns—on the Moon. Bonus progress for rapidly defeating targets.
- Dredgin' Up Victory - Complete Gambit matches. Earn bonus progress for wins.
- Iron Sharpens Iron - Complete Iron Banner matches. Earn bonus progress for wins.
- Anti-Cabal Sweep - Defeat Cabal combatants in strikes. Earn bonus progress for defeating tougher combatants.
Same as week 1, the initial Seasonal Challenges tend not to be too hard on players, what's even better is if you've been playing the Override event and decrypting Engrams, that progress will carry over, meaning you'll get a head start.
Naturally we recommend you tackle Safe Harbor first, as it's the easiest one, all you got to do is complete the weekly story quest, Path of the Splicer II, which basically has you playing through an Override event. Doing this will net you x2 Extra Large XP and the Chroma Rush Auto Rifle.
- Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest
- Austringer God Roll
- Calus Midi Tool God Roll
- Dead Man's Tale God Roll
- Fixed Odds God Roll
- Hawkmoon God Roll
- How To Get Come To Pass
- How To Get Dawn Chorus
- How To Get Omnioculus
- How To Get Star-Eater Scales
- Mechabre God Roll
- Osteo Striga Catalyst
- Riptide God Roll
- Queens and Worms Quest