With the weekly reset, the fun doesn't stop, as Season of the Splicer's Pinnacle mission, Expunge, kicks off and on top of it, a new batch of Seasonal Challenges are here for Guardians to tackle
With week 3 of Season 14 just starting, let's take a look at the new batch of Seasonal Challenges in Destiny 2.
Season of the Splicer week 3 Seasonal Challenges
- Breakthrough - Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer III, and defeat powerful Scorn anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Scorn defeated in Override.
- Expedited Expunge: Labyrinth - Complete Expunge: Labyrinth in 10 minutes or less.
- Eliksni Ally I - Increase your Reputation with the Splicer Servitor in the H.E.L.M. (0/10)
- Pulse Rifle Splicer - In Override or Expunge, defeat combatants with Pulse Rifles. Earn bonus progress for precision final blows.
- The Tangled Web We Weave - On the Tangled Shore, earn progress by completing bounties (10), patrols, public events, and Lost Sectors.
- Challenger's Apogee - Reach Power Level 1310 by earning powerful rewards and Prime Engrams.
- Long-Range Calibration - Calibrate long-range weapons—Pulse Rifles, Bows, Trace Rifles—on the Tangled Shore. Bonus progress in Lost Sectors.
- Primeval Entourage - Defeat Taken in Gambit. Earn bonus progress for defeating tougher combatants.
- Flourish of Power - Defeat Guardians in the Mayhem (50) playlist with Super abilities.
- Ultimate Champion - Defeat Champions in any Nightfall strike on Hero difficulty or higher. Earn bonus progress at higher difficulty tiers.
For the first time since Season of the Splicer started, Challenges are a bit different. If you want to know how to finish the new Expunge mission in under 10 minutes, we are preparing a guide so stay tuned.
The Challenger's Apogee tasks Guardians with reaching the Hard Cap of the current Season, which is 1,310. This one will take time, so don't worry as you'll get it eventually as long as you keep grinding activities that grant you Powerful and Pinnacle rewards.
As for the Ultimate Champion Challenge, we recommend you take a look at our how-to stun Champions guide (coming soon!) so you can properly take care of this one, as Nightfalls can be a tricky activity to navigate.