Exotic weapons are rare powerful weapons in Fortnite that you can only purchase from the various in-game NPCs in exchange for gold bars. One week 2 Season 3 Chapter 2 challenge requires you to deal 150 damage to opponents with an exotic weapon. If you're someone who has never bought or used an exotic weapon in Fortnite, here's our guide, which will tell you where exactly to find these exotic weapons.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Exotic Weapon locations
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 offers 6 exotic weapons that you can purchase from the various NPCs on the map. They are:
- The Dub Shotgun (Sold by Bunker Jonsey, Jonsey the First, Ludwig, and Mullet Marauder.)
- Shadow Track Pistol (Sold by Metal Team Leader, and Cuddlepool.)
- Marksman Six Shooter (Sold by Cuddle Team Leader, and Quackling.)
- Boom Sniper Rifle (Sold by The Visitor, Agent Jones, and Peely.)
- Night Hawk Revolver (Sold by The Origin, and The Brainiac.)
- Storm Scout Rifle (Sold by The Imagined, The Scientist, and The Foundation.)
While you can complete this particular week 2 challenge using any of the six aforementioned weapons, we recommend going with The Dub. It will allow you to parallelly complete another week 2 challenge in which you have to deal shotgun damage to opponents within 5 seconds of sprinting.
- Fortnite Siege Cannon - Locations and how to use
- All vaulted & unvaulted weapons in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
- What are the red and blue lines on the Fortnite map?
- How to Tactical Sprint in Fortnite
Completing both of these week 2 Chapter 3 Season 2 challenges will reward you with a whopping 40,000 XP, thus increasing your level and unlocking new battle pass rewards.
That concludes our guide on where to find exotic weapons in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2. Make sure to check our dedicated Fortnite section for more news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.