Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 vibes away to welcome Paradise to the island; however, the appearance of Chrome poses a new threat as it appears to take over the idyllic map, consuming any matter, living and man-made, into powerful Chrome-ified forces.
In addition to the new POIs on the Fortnite Season 4 map are several new weapons and items that possess the Chrome's power to aid players in eliminating all threats during battle. We’ll explore all the new in-game weapons and items arriving in the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 update.
All New Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Weapons
The latest update looks to be centered on bolstering Fortnite's gameplay mechanics with the inclusion of the Chrome feature. Chrome will transform buildings, biomes, and players into chromatic objects, imbuing weapons and combat items with its power.
Only two weapons, the EvoChrome Shotgun and EvoChrome Burst Rifle, confirmed by Epic Games, will possess chromatic powers once consumed by this malevolent substance.
- Fortnite Week 0 Challenges – Chapter 3 Season 4 Paradise
- How To Catch Or Collect A Zero Point Fish In Fortnite
- Leak Speculates A Possible Release Date For Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 5
- Fortnite v21.51 Update Patch Notes – Fire With Fire Week, Voice Chat Update
These weapons can be found inside special Chrome Chests throughout the Fortnite Season 4 map and include seasonal designs highlighting the new Paradise theme.
All New Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Items
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 also sees new items introduced that will enhance existing gameplay mechanics and allow them to employ unique strategies to gain the upper hand. Let’s look at all the new in-game items coming to Fortnite in the latest update:
- Chrome Splash: An item that morphs walls or structures easy to penetrate by throwing a Chrome Splash and “get the drop” on all enemies.
- D-Launcher: With Cloudy Condos taking to the skies, these bouncy launchers can be found across the island and can be used to access hard-to-reach locations.
- Vault Keys: Epic Games have placed Vault Keys throughout the map, and should they find one, this will unlock Vaults marked by a keyhole icon on the island. Low-Security Vaults need one Key, while High-Security Vaults need two to open and loot for rewards.
- Port-A-Bunker: Caught in the middle of an intense firefight? Throw out a Port-A-Bunker which immediately deploys a 1x1 structure. This portable bunker comes with “reinforced metal walls, a versatile ramp, doors, and defensive tires,” perfect when deflecting enemies and no building is needed.
For more battle royale content, check out our section dedicated to Fortnite news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.