Epic Games has launched the new competitive season for Fortnite, bringing forth some exciting map changes. Chapter 3 Season 4 marks the introduction of the Chrome, seemingly taking over the Island and some of our favorite Points of Interest (POIs).
This will surely change gameplay mechanics and strategies when exploring the new surrounding, but do watch your step or get Chrome-ified. We'll look at the redesigned Island map and new POIs arriving at Fortnite in Chapter 3 Season 4.
All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Points of Interest
The inclusion of a bizarre, metallic-like substance known as the Chrome has taken over the beautiful Paradise of the Fortnite Island. As such, this has converted some iconic Points of Interest (POIs) and surrounding biomes, significantly changing the Island map.
Nevertheless, those who wish to avoid the Chrome in Fortnite Paradise can find some of their favorite POIs receiving a much-needed lift. This also resulted in the emergence of a brand new POI for the season, which they'll be able to spot nearby the Sanctuary POI.
- How To Extinguish Fires On Structures With Slurp In Fortnite
- How To Catch Or Collect A Zero Point Fish In Fortnite
- Leak Speculates A Possible Release Date For Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 5
- Fortnite v21.51 Update Patch Notes – Fire With Fire Week, Voice Chat Update
Below are the new POIs added to Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Paradise upon launch:
- Herald's Sanctum: This brand new POI has located nearby the Sanctuary POI, and it looks to be highly visible as they ascend to the tower atop and take in the views
- Fort Jonesy: This POI is a rework of the previous The Joneses POI
- Lustrous Lagoon: this POI takes over the former Daily Bugle POI from Chapter 3 Season 3 northeast of Coney Crossroads
- Shimmering Shrine: This POI looks to be the reworking of the Tumbledown Temple POI west of Fort Jonesy POI
As of writing, several other POIs look to have remained unchanged, except for the Chrome taking over them and nearby surroundings. The unchanged POIs for the new season are:
- Logjam Lumberyard
- Shifty Shafts
- Sleepy Sound
- Coney Crossroads
- Tilted Towers
- Chonker's Speedway
- Synapse Station
- Rocky Reels
- Greasy Grove
- Reality Tree
- Rave Cave
In addition to new and reworked POIs for this brand-new Fortnite competitive season, some POIs will be taking to the skies.
Condo Canyon, which has been renamed Cloudy Condos, is another massive map change in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4.
This change gives players a vantage point during intense firefights as it grants them "higher ground," which allows them to attack from above.
If players wish to reach Cloudy Condos, they should look out for D-Launcher items in various locations, which can boost them to reach this sky-high POI.
For more battle royale content, check out our section dedicated to Fortnite news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |