In Fortnite Season 5, we've seen a tonne of ways to get XP to level up your Battle Pass, from the timed legendary challenges to the Operation Snowdown seasonal event challenges.
The staple for every season, however, remains the weekly challenges which players can complete to attain their desired level before Season 6 gets released. In this guide, we will show you all the Fortnite Season 5 Week 6 challenges, and how you can complete them, including signalling the Coral Buddies.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 6 challenges: How to complete
As always, the Fortnite weekly challenges takes you to multiple locations across the Battle Royale map.
The Fortnite Season 5 Week 6 challenges focus heavily on fishing as well as motorboats, shaking things up this week.
(Picture: Epic Games)
First off, check out all the Fortnite Season 5 Week 6 challenges below.
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Sharky Shell, Sweaty Sands, or Flopper Pond (3)
- Destroy Motorboats (3)
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Lazy Lake Island, Lake Canoe, and near Steamy Stacks (3)
- Catch Fish (7)
- Signal the Coral Buddies (1)
- Destroy Boats (7)
- Destroy Fishing Rod Barrels (7)
- Get Headshots (20/40/60/80/100)
While these challenges are quite self-explanatory, getting the headshots out of the way is best done in Team Rumble.
To blow up Fishing Holes, we suggest using a motorboat as you will have unlimited ammo but you can also use grenades if you manage to get some early on in a match.
Boats are scattered around the map, mostly found on the shorelines. There are seven boats at Craggy Cliffs, which makes this the perfect spot to drop into to complete the destroy boats challenge.
How to signal the Coral Buddies in Fortnite
The only challenge in the batch during Fortnite Season 5 Week 6 which isn't self-explanatory is how to "Signal the Coral Buddies."
Thankfully, this challenge is quite easy if you know exactly where to go, and what to do to complete it.
Follow the steps below to signal he Coral Buddies:
- First up, drop into a Battle Royale match.
- Head to the Coral Castle POI.
- In the northern side of Coral Castle, you will find an elevated hut.
- See the image below for the Conch shells you should find there.
- Interact with the Conch shells, from left to right.
(Picture: Epic Games)
This should finish the "Signal the Coral Buddies" challenge, netting you some nice XP in the process.
So there you have it, your full guide to completing the Fortnite Season 5 Week 6 challenges, for over 200,000 XP towards you Battle Pass progression.