This week around, Fortnite fans have to work by collecting Merch parts from fishing holes, downloading personnel files from the old IO servers, jumping nearby a Seismometerand, etc. So without any further delay, let’s look at the complete list of Fortnite Resistance Quests Week 9.
Fortnite Week 9 Resistance Quests -Chapter 3 Season 2
Epic Games has introduced a total of six challenges for this week, meaning players can grab up to 138,000 level up XP. Here are quests for Fortnite Resistance Week 9:
- (Stage 1/2) Establish Device Uplink Near Sleepy Sound or Camp Cuddle: 23,000 XP
- (Stage 2/2) Collect Mech Parts from fishing holes (3)
- (Stage 1/2) Establish Device Uplink near Command Cavern: 23:000 XP
- (Stage 2/2) Download personnel files from the old IO servers
- (Stage 1/2) Establish Device Uplink near a Seven Outpost: 23,000 XP
- (Stage 2/2) Jump nearby a Seismometer
While most of the challenges are self-explanatory, we’ve provided a detailed breakdown of the complicated tasks.
To complete the second quest, players are required to collect three different mech parts from fishing holes. To start off, land at Loot Lake and grab a fishing rod from the bucket.
- Choppa Helicopter locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
- Fortnite returns on iOS devices via Xbox Cloud Gaming service
- Where to find stolen Seven supply locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
- Fortnite Chica Icon Series – Release date, Chica Cup, skins, more
After getting the fishing rod, look for the fishing holes in the water and start fishing. It’s worth noting that one can get all three mech parts from a single hole.
To download personnel files from the old IO servers, players will need to visit Command Cavern and jump inside the wind turbine to find the server room. After entering the server room, interact with the computer and file named "the_order.csv.” Finally, press the Examine Entry option to download the files.
So there you have it, the entire list of Fortnite Resistance Week 9 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2. Enjoy the challenges and remember to stay alert when completing them, as you won't be the only one looking to earn the XP rewards.
Make sure to check out our dedicated section if you're looking for additional Fortnite game guides, title update information, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.